Opera Romantica Apartment Budapest

Check Budapest Hotel Deals

Opera Romantica Apartment Budapest Reviews

Quest Quest
Average appartment Apr 19, 2008
This is also a place that my friend found online. It sure sounded nice before we got there, although there were some questions beforehand.

As we arrived at the appartment, with a textmssg saying to ring the doorbell and the owner would let us in, we found that the owner was NOT there. But his Mom was and she for some reason didn't bother to open the door when we rang. So my friend had to get in touch with the owners sister again and she had to call her Mom to let us in. Not exactly a good start to our stay. However, we were finally let in and then there were some issues regarding the pay. The Mom didn't have change money, so I had to trust that I would get back the change. (Which I did later that night)

After Mom left, we looked over the appartment and one of the kids said that the tap in the kitchen was broken !?? It was, and no one had said anything. So there were another issue that had to be solved. Gudny contacted the owner and just got the respond that the tap had broken the day before! So what? Why wasn't it fixed already?? Gudny was quite mad in her reply to them and told them to get it fixed asap. After this controversy, we decided to go for a walk instead of sitting in the appartment waiting for someone to come and fix the tap.

Thankfully it was fixed when we got back in the late evening.

I didn't care much for this appartment except for the location. It's located very close to the Metro, and also has grocerystores and restaurants in walking distance.

All in all, we did have an ok stay here, but I won't recommend this appartment.
The broken tap
The boys having a pillow fight.. l…
the bunkbed that where the boys sl…

Opera Romantica Apartment Budapest Overview

Opera Romantica is 3 stars apartment of 48 mq apartment located in the city centre of Budapest, close to the Opera Theatre. It faces inside a court, in a very silent building. The apartment is up to 4 people (min. 2 nights). It is close to the 'Opera' and 'Arany' Metro stops. From the flat, at a walking distance of 5 minutes, you can catch up the following turistic sites:The ParlamentSaint Steven's ChurchChain's BridgeThe DanubeVaci Street: the main pedestrian streetCafe New YorkRailway Station and WestEnd Shopping CenterAfter having done your reservation, you will receive from the owner an e-mail with more details on Check-in. An assistant will wait for you at the apartment to hand over the keys. A direct phone number of the assistant and of the owner will be also provided. Content provided courtesy of the property. The property is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.

Opera Romantica Apartment Amenities

• DVD Player
  • Excursions
  • Walking
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check Budapest Hotel Deals