Opera Residence

Opera Residence Rates and Deals

Opera Residence Budapest Reviews

Tinu Tinu
Very near to Opera and within city center Sep 13, 2014
This accommodation is optimal for several days, with enough place for two persons.

Toilet and bath are separated and very clean, no visible signs for bacteria or mildew.

The appartment has no air condition. It has a small kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven and all necessary things for several days.

It's a kind of single room, so the kitchen is just separated by a bookshelf from the double bed, but I felt ok with that.

The guy at the reception was a little bit strange, and was amused when he saw that I booked the appartment for reduced price for one night... and the room was not ready at 14:00 (begin of check-in time). But otherwise he was friendly.

I paid 48€ for that night! But the usual price is above 100€.

Anyway this is a very nice and recommended place to stay. They have an interesting parking (with elevator), laundry Service. The appartment has a small washmachineand after I hang up my cloths with hangers to dry overnight I recognized in the morning that on the balcony there is a washstand... to late...

When the people are on their balcony in the night it gets loud, so be prepared for a higher noise level by speaking people. Otherwise it is quiet, you don't here the neighbours, except the main doors. Almost no noise from the streets.

One important notice for car drivers. If you come to the city and don't have any Forint in your pockets, don't park like I did in the center. You get very fast a fine, which is 6600 Forint resp. 20€. So drive directly to the Opera Residence to the parking entrance and ask for the key to enter the parking.

Another thing about the parking, you need to book it separately, so when coming by car, don't forget to book in advance, as it is quite often booked out.
Gaben256 Gaben256
Brilliant place any nice prices May 18, 2011
All was fine, the staff was very friendly and the value of food was great. Highly recommended place. When we arrived some of the staff already waited for us, then after a quick check-in procedure they showed us our room. All was clean and nice. We stood there 3 night. Meanwhile that time all the staff was helpful.
wanmuz wanmuz
A perfect accommodation in Budapest Dec 24, 2008
I could see everyone’s smile as we entered our apartment in Budapest. We started running to choose our own bed, unpack our bed to do the laundry after 7 days travelling with dirty clothes, open the fridge (hoping there would be a welcome drink inside), playing with the television remote and not forgetting putting our CD that the muazzin in bosnia gave us inside the DVD player. All of these services were offered in our apartment. Sounds like a luxurious apartment isn’t it?

And not to forget, it is located in the heart of Budapest, just behind the Opera, few minutes walk to the metro station, on the pest side of the pest side of the city. In front of our apartment, I could see famous boutiques such as Louis Vuitton and Prada, and also numerous bars and nightclub are located nearby.

And guess what, we are not paying a lot for all these perks. We paid 50 euros per night for the whole apartment, which can accommodate up to 5 persons. Imagine, 10 € per person? That was the same price for a bed in an hostel, well accept that here, you have everything to yourself, the toilet, the toaster, have I forgot to mention the bathtub?

I couldn’t say anything bad about this apartment. If I happened to come back in Budapest in group, no doubt about it, I would definitely choose this place for accommodation. Thinking about it, would we be back in Budapest after all the bad memories in Budapest? This is without a doubt the only reason why we love Budapest!

Opera Residence

D6. Ó utca 24-26.

bed in opera residence
living room
dining room

Opera Residence Overview

The Opera Residence offers guests a spacious location in the center of the city. These Budapest accommodations are located near a number of attractions, including the Moulin Rouge, the SoHo London Pub, the Opera House, and the Academy of Music. The Opera Residence is located only a short distance from the Ferihegy International Airport, which can be reached using the metro, which is two minutes' walk from the hotel. The city also offers public buses, taxi cabs, and rental cars to provide easy access to the airport and many nearby attractions.

The Opera Residence offers fully furnished apartment style accommodations. Guests will find full kitchens and laundry facilities as well as modern furnishings, Internet access, and full private bathrooms.

Guests of the Opera Residence will find themselves a short distance from Vaci Street, which offers many shops, restaurants, and clubs. The hotel also offers many amenities onsite, including complimentary wireless Internet, a restaurant and bar, a beauty salon, and underground parking.

Opera Residence Amenities

• Garden
  • Nightclubs
  • Salon
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower