Opa Souvlaki Of Greece

(604) 905-3052

Opa Souvlaki Of Greece Whistler Reviews

RacquelT127 RacquelT…
Feb 08, 2008
Opa was such a delicious choice to eat. I've never eaten Greek food before, though it was a small place that does not have much of a wide variety of Greek food, it certainly had the best choices.

I had a Souvlaki Pita wrap. You have your choice of various delicious meats. I chose the chicken, since I love chicken. Though they had along with chicken a choice of lamb, pork, gyros or fava. Inside my order was the chicken skewer (taken off from the skewer of course), delcious tzatziki sauce, lettuce and feta cheese. So yummy indeed. Along with the pita you have a choice between diffent sides, I chose the seasoned fries, but you also could chose garden salad, or caesar salad. The fries were seasoned just right with perfect spices. That you could enjoy with either tzatziki sauce or ketchup. We ordered baklava for dessert, so sweet, but so good.

It was a very nice place. The service was excellent, the food preparer was very nice to help us in choosing the right meal. Since two of us were a bit clueless on how to chose the right thing to eat. She was very enthusiastic and made us excited to eat the delicous. After we ordered and got our food, it was so nice to see the restaurant fill up with so many people, and I mean so many people. Glad we just missed the rush. So we enjoyed the yumminess of our food while the others began to order and have their hunger intensify and they saw us eat. No big deal though, they're pretty quick, and I saw no mad or sad faces. Just happy smiling faces as they indulged in their tasteful meals after a long busy fun-filled snow day.

Check Whistler Hotel Deals