Oops

Check Paris Hotel Deals

Oops Paris Reviews

incarnadine incarnad…
Affordable hostel in a convenient location Jun 25, 2011
I stayed in Oops Hostel when I was traveling with a group of friends in Paris. It's just located opposite a metro station, which makes traveling around Paris very, very convenient. My group was a large one (8 people), so we had a dorm on our own at about 20 euros a night per person.

The bathroom was quite spacious and the beds were strangely very comfortable! There's a free breakfast daily as well, which is good as you won't need to spend money on breakfast each morning. There are computer terminals all over, so you won't have to wait too long to use the internet.

At 20 euros a night per person, Some may find it slightly pricey, but for the convenient location and overall excellent service, I think it's actually affordable. Hostels in Paris usually go for around the same prices anyway!
jull1990 jull1990
Good place to stay in Paris Apr 12, 2011
Its really good, clean, stylish hostel. What I like aboit it - there only 4 beds in a room, so its always quite and nice. Really good modern design, Bathroom is amazing. Yes its expencive (for 5 days i have paid a littel bit more than 150 euro). But in Paris all is very very expencive, so.....you have no choice=))

So, advantages and disadvantages^

+ free wifi in rooms and free computers in 1st flour

+ free breakfast

+ good location (3 minutes from metro station)

- there is no common area =(

- breakfast is very poor

- you are not allowd to stay in your room after 11 am till 4 or 5 pm.

But for me it was good, so i can advice you to visit it!

Julia=)
jasoniii jasoniii
Clean, safe, modern, expensive Jan 03, 2011
Paris was a last minute decision, and I was surprised that there were a lack of options because a lot of places were booked.

Oops is where I stayed on my second and third night in Paris. It was a lot better than the first in terms of cleanliness and safety, plus the okay breakfast they had in the morning. But there wasn't as much character.

I guess Paris is an expensive city, and accommodation would be expensive even if I had more options, but I still found $AUD42 high for a mixed dorm room.
Sarahhhh Sarahhhh
Excellent hostel in lively area Apr 18, 2011
Excellent location in the Latin Quarter in between Place D'Italie and Les Goblins metro stops. Friendly, clean and fun. Excellent quality, as nice as a basic hotel.

Free internet and breakfast. Towels and bed linen are provided.
usfgirl usfgirl
Excellent hostel in a great location Dec 19, 2010
I HIGHLY recommend this hostel. It is very clean and modern and the location is excellent - you can be at the nearest metro stop after a 30 second walk. The receptionists are amazing and helpful. Breakfast (8-9:30) is one of the best I have ever had in a hostel! Lock-out from 11-4. Only complaint: beds are very squeaky.
HCSmooth66 HCSmooth…
Nice room, Not far from Metro Sep 16, 2009
After having spent the previous 2 nights in my first ever hostel I was encouraged about the remainder of the trip and the nights I'd be in hostels. Oops, which is on Rue de Gobelins not far from Place d'Italie, is a pretty clean and nice looking place.

I stayed in a room of 4 that had a bathroom for the 4 of us. The bathroom was very clean and nicer than some of the hotel bathrooms I've been in, though perhaps a bit cramped.

There was only one common area that I could see and it was a combination kitchen, dining area that was the place to socialize and use the facilities 3 computers for internet access, or use your own laptop to access the wireless network.

I didn't have a problem with this because I'm not particularly squeamish, but there was a mouse that was cruising around the first night when I was down there talking to folks and surfing the web.
Eric says:
Thanks for all the reviews! At first I thought this was an error because of the name ;)
Posted on: Sep 16, 2009
Guillaume084 Guillaum…
Oops Hostel Paris Oct 14, 2009
I stayed there for 3 nights and I wasn’t really impressed, everything was way too small. There’s only one room for the kitchen and the TV and only a few table. The breakfast is included so every morning you want to go and get your croissant its either they are all gone or either there is no room to move. You might me lucky enough if you get up earlier. The elevator is really slow so you better use the stairs. The location is alright, it’s not too far from the Metro and there's a bus stop just in front.
domenic1 domenic1
Awesome Hostel in the heart of Paris Jul 16, 2008
What can I say about the Oops hostel. I cant say i wasnt concerned that when I arrived I would be saying "Oops this was a mistake" but instead I was very impressed. Just as the pictures on the site showed, the hostel had a very modern design. The rooms were clean and air conditioned. A major plus and fairly un-common among hostels. Breakfast was included every morning consisting of a croissants, baquette, jam/butter and cereal.

The only negatives I saw was that they only had 3 computers to access the internet and the lines were often long. Also the tv room, lounge, and kitchen were all in the same space, also fairly small. Lack of space to hang out and mingle made it more difficult to meet other travelers.

Overall the free breakfast, cleanliness, air conditioning and location make this hostel a great place to stay.

HIGHLY RECOMENDED!!!

Related Travel Blogs About Oops

The Canal St. Martin
Oxford Circus to Lings Cross station is a pain of a journey at the best of times but at 5.30pm on a Friday is a total nightmare.  Luckily there was no reported delays on the Victoria line so smo…Paris.  The reflection of the lights in the canal and the bridges, some of which were lit up.  I am told the people picnic, party and drink here…
Stuff White People Like #68: Architecture!
Backstory on the title of this entry.... Omar bought this book called Stuff White People Like which I guess originated from a blog. It's making fun of all of the things that "cool white people" are s…Oops. NOTE: When in Paris, buy a baguette and a package of Boursin. Trust me and just do it. It'll be a party…
Arriving in Paris
I arrived in Paris @ 7.20 am.  I hopped onto the Metro over from the airport straight to my hostel, Oops.  But, I couldn't check in until 4pm.  So, I decided to wander around Paris a b…Paris @ 7.20 am.  I hopped onto the Metro over from the airport straight to my hostel, Oops.  But, I couldn…

Check Paris Hotel Deals