Ontourage Night Club

(312) 573-1470

Ontourage Night Club Chicago Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Great name for a club, but not exactly a great club to dance at. Apr 22, 2010
Perhaps I should start by saying that I, love to dance. I love to dance and dance whenever possible. I dance when I travel, infact I book my hotels with a dance club in mind. On this particular business trip to Chicago, I did not plan to dance. I found out very late that my schedule was filled up all the way, with no room for flexibility.

On Thursday night however, a few colleagues and I, decided to go to a night club after our quite nice coctail party. James, my Chicago colleague suggested Ontourage as a great night club. James is a Chicago native, there was no need to doubt any suggestions he could have made. Besides Ontourage was a few blocks away from where the coctail party was held.

The parking lot at the club was busy, but we were able to park in an adjacent lot – I think it was the Sports Authority parking. We managed an hour at the club. The drinks were reasonably priced, but the music was a little 'ifey'. I was unable to jump up to any of the songs played let alone feel groovy. James and Linda felt the same. We whiled away for a little bit and left. I wouldn't recommend this club if you are seriously looking to dance. But then again, I was only there for an hour.

Check Chicago Hotel Deals