Find a Ontario Travel Buddy

Looking for a Ontario travel buddy? Meet Ontario travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 675,534 members and has been featured in:

to January 1, 2020
Chris is traveling to Toronto, Canada
Moving to Canada soon to live with some relatives. I know next to nothing and no one in that area of the world, and I'm looking forward to the experience. (PS. I'm NOT going to hug moose!!!)
to December 30, 2020
Nami is traveling to Toronto, Canada
to December 22, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Toronto, Canada
Going on exchange study in Toronto for a semester. Traveling from Halifax-Toronto from August 24th to September 6th. Looking for someone to rent a car with.
to August 31, 2017
Bryan is traveling to Toronto, Canada
I love to travel and actually my first trip was before I was 1yr old lol I think that's why i love travelling so much lol Well but i've started to travel by my own since 26 Dec 2006
to September 15, 2017
Scott is traveling to Quetico, Canada
Am very open in regards to dates. Just contact me and we'll work something out.
to July 2, 2017
Autumn is traveling to Toronto, Canada
Hey uys! I am travellin from Calary or Edmonton to Toronto July 2nd and was lookin for a travel buddy. I do drive and would like some ood company and someone to split the costs of as and possibly overniht stays. Please messae me if interested!
to June 30, 2017
Abdul is traveling to Toronto, Canada
Hi! I'm an easygoing and sociable person who is looking for meeting new people and new places. I'm always ready for a new experience. So you can feel free to contact me if you need someone to show ar…
June 29, 2017
to July 5, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Toronto, Canada
looking for someone to show me around or share a story over coffee/drink
June 29, 2017
to July 4, 2017
Sophie is traveling to Toronto, Canada
Planning to visit Montreal at the beginning of July. Wanted to make a couple days visit to Toronto while I'm at it. Suggestions are welcomed!
July 4, 2017
to July 6, 2017
Dominik is traveling to Ottawa, Canada
Meeting new people for dinner or just a beer in the evenings
July 12, 2017
to July 15, 2017
1 vouch
Looking for fellow travelers to rent a car so we could all take a road trip down to Niagara Falls. Hit me up if anyone is keen to do that on the 13th or 14th of July. Cheers!!
July 20, 2017
to July 23, 2017
Philippe is traveling to Toronto, Canada
4 vouches
July 23, 2017
to July 26, 2017
Keith is traveling to Toronto, Canada
1 award
Places I MUST see: Schloss Neueschwanstein, Pompeii, Agrigento, Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Salamanca, Zaragoza, Antwerp, Samarkand, Abu Simbel, Karnak, Dragon's Teeth Mountains, Moscow, Saint Peters…
August 4, 2017
to August 25, 2017
Oli is traveling to Toronto, Canada
After a short stay in toronto visiting friends I have 2 weeks to explore.. 100% flexible on locations etc. Vancouver island would be cool Looking for fellow travellers to join up with or locals who can show me around..or any suggestions
August 7, 2017
to August 9, 2017
Silene is traveling to Niagara Falls, Canada
I'll stay in Quebec city for study in July and then, I would like to head to New York City and visit the cities between (Niagara Falls and so on), so from 29th july to 15th august. The date aren't fixed I just randomnly filled.
December 12, 2025
to December 15, 2025
Ben is traveling to Toronto, Canada
Midieval Times for a second time