Find a Ontario Travel Buddy

Looking for a Ontario travel buddy? Meet Ontario travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 669,812 members and has been featured in:

to January 1, 2020
Chris is traveling to Toronto, Canada
Moving to Canada soon to live with some relatives. I know next to nothing and no one in that area of the world, and I'm looking forward to the experience. (PS. I'm NOT going to hug moose!!!)
to December 30, 2020
Nami is traveling to Toronto, Canada
to June 10, 2017
Shay is traveling to Toronto, Canada
Working holiday
to December 22, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Toronto, Canada
Going on exchange study in Toronto for a semester. Traveling from Halifax-Toronto from August 24th to September 6th. Looking for someone to rent a car with.
to April 30, 2017
Sarah is traveling to Toronto, Canada
Interested in meeting some folks around the world, or any who fancy travelling to parts of the world with me. I'm easy going - enjoy a drink in the evening, seeing the sights in the day and some food…
to May 6, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Toronto, Canada
Interests: I am a photographer, art, poetry, travel, reading, writing, eating, dancing! Music. Beauty.
April 30, 2017
to May 5, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Toronto, Canada
I am looking forward to meeting individuals like myself who enjoy traveling and meeting new people! I'm not much of a party person... sad but true, however, I am a nature lover, and I enjoy good com…
May 17, 2017
to May 19, 2017
May 25, 2017
to May 29, 2017
Melanie is traveling to Toronto, Canada
Would like to make a friend or two before going! :)
June 15, 2017
to June 30, 2017
Abdul is traveling to Toronto, Canada
Hi! I'm an easygoing and sociable person who is looking for meeting new people and new places. I'm always ready for a new experience. So you can feel free to contact me if you need someone to show ar…
June 21, 2017
to June 23, 2017
ANN is traveling to Toronto, Canada
Interests: Travel, Gym, Culture
June 29, 2017
to July 4, 2017
Sophie is traveling to Toronto, Canada
Planning to visit Montreal at the beginning of July. Wanted to make a couple days visit to Toronto while I'm at it. Suggestions are welcomed!
July 12, 2017
to July 15, 2017
1 vouch
Looking for fellow travelers to rent a car so we could all take a road trip down to Niagara Falls. Hit me up if anyone is keen to do that on the 13th or 14th of July. Cheers!!
July 23, 2017
to July 26, 2017
Keith is traveling to Toronto, Canada
1 award
Places I MUST see: Schloss Neueschwanstein, Pompeii, Agrigento, Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Salamanca, Zaragoza, Antwerp, Samarkand, Abu Simbel, Karnak, Dragon's Teeth Mountains, Moscow, Saint Peters…
August 4, 2017
to August 25, 2017
Oli is traveling to Toronto, Canada
After a short stay in toronto visiting friends I have 2 weeks to explore.. 100% flexible on locations etc. Vancouver island would be cool Looking for fellow travellers to join up with or locals who can show me around..or any suggestions
December 21, 2017
to December 31, 2017
Chatru is traveling to Toronto, Canada
4 awards
Easy to be with. Sociable and Friendly. High tempered to those who rain on my parade. My family has a huge house to accommodate backpackers in my hometown in Surigao-Philippines. No we are not clo…
December 12, 2025
to December 15, 2025
Ben is traveling to Toronto, Canada
Midieval Times for a second time
dream destination
Nadia wants to travel to Sudbury, Canada
I'm a 33 year old First Nations woman living in a Presbyterian Church owned building and I struggle with PTSD and I'm obsessed with politics and social justice issues affecting First Nations people