One Rover's Place

Check Puerto Princesa City Hotel Deals

One Rover's Place Puerto Princesa City Reviews

SilverMD11 SilverMD…
Good place to sleep. Jun 12, 2010
I arrived in Puerto Princesa city from El Nido with about 24 hours to kill before a flight back to Manila. I didn't have a hotel booked or anything, the tricycle drivers at the bus station suggested this place to me.

On the whole, this place was decent. The price was right at 700 pesos for a single room for one night, the room was bigger than the normal cubbyhole you'd expect from a place so cheap. No ensuite, communal bathroom but at least the shower worked, although the toilet did not. (I didn't care, I was just thankful to be able to take a proper shower after the pension house I'd stayed at the night before in El Nido had a shower that didn't work, thereby depriving me of what I had hoped would be my first proper shower after five days of dumping pungent-smelling water over my head behind some hut on one of the northern Palawan islands.)

Staff were friendly and helpful. They did my laundry for me, albeit at a hefty price (see above comments about five days in the islands, my clothes were damp and stinky and I couldn't stand to wait any longer to wash them). Free breakfast served from 6 am to 9 am. Wifi didn't work, although I suspect it was down for maintenance issues or something. (Didn't bother to ask, but the symptoms were the same as when I had wifi issues at a hotel in Manila and the staff there told me the provider was updating their website. In that instance, the service was back up and running the next day.)

A major selling point for this place is its close proximity to Puerto Princesa airport. If you've got a flight to catch, look no further as even if your transfer doesn't show up for whatever reason, you may as well just walk, it's right down the street. (Unless you've got more luggage than you can carry on your person, but quite frankly, if that's the case, you shouldn't be travelling, go home and unload some of that junk you really don't need!)

A solid 4/5 for One Rovers Place. They got the job done.
Please excuse my clutter.
TV & aircon
junjunph junjunph
One Rovers Place Nov 20, 2009

-good location

-free airport transfers

-free wi-fi internet access
room rates

One Rover's Place Overview

The One Rovers Place is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Palawan. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. All of the guestrooms are replete with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, desk, internet access (wireless), television, shower, balcony/terrace. This Palawan accommodation features on-site facilities such as bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities, restaurant, safety deposit boxes, hotel/airport transfer. Hotel's guests can experience on-site latest leisure and sports facilities such as massage. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Palawan, making it a distinct accommodation. To reserve a room at the One Rovers Place, simply select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

One Rover's Place Amenities

• Function Rooms
  • Ceremonies
  • Custom event planning available
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shared Bathroom