One & Only Palmilla Resort San Jose del Cabo

One & Only Palmilla Resort San Jose del Cabo Rates and Deals

One & Only Palmilla Resort San Jose del Cabo Reviews

aelder2259 aelder22…
Excellent staff...feeling of comfort Apr 12, 2011
I've stayed at the Palmilla twice...one on my honeymoon and again a year later with friends. It's probably the most luxurious place I've ever stayed. Our room looked out over the beach (and we got the same room the second time). The food was excellent. The chef even prepared a special meal of tuna with the fish we caught.

I had a facial and massage in my room and felt so relaxed...like butter!

While on my honeymoon, I got food poisoning from the Shrimp Factory. I didn't know it at the time, but I thought I just had travel sickness and took Immodium...big mistake! It kept my body from flushing out the toxins, so I was really sick. My husband and a taxi driver carried me from the taxi back to my hotel room since I kept passing out (I was also shaking so much from the fever that I felt like I was convulsing). The Palmilla staff contacted a doctor and got him to come to my room. They also posted staff outside my door in case I needed anything after the doctor left. They delivered clear broth and crackers. In the morning, I was feeling much better (the doctor had given me a shot and medicine). As we walked to the dining room, even the garden staff stopped me to ask how I was feeling. I felt like everyone really cared and I so appreciated the extra attention.

So, I have no problem spending the extra money to stay at the Palmilla...it's well worth it!
Ariel view of the Palmilla
The lagoon pool
The lagoon pool
Our room's sitting area

One & Only Palmilla Resort San Jose del Cabo Overview

The One & Only Palmilla Resort San Jose del Cabo is situated where the desert, sea, and ocean meet. This accommodation in San Jose Del Cabo offers travelers a unique destination in the old Mexican style. Golf courses, beaches, and water sports abound in the area. The One & Only Palmilla Resort San Jose del Cabo is located near the San Jose del Cabo International Airport. The airport and local attractions can be easily reached using the city’s diverse public bus network as well as by taking local taxis.

All of the guestrooms at the One & Only Palmilla Resort San Jose del Cabo are well appointed and offer luxurious accommodations. Each room offers a daybed as well as an infinity pool. Rooms also include terraces as well as private bathrooms with sculptured baths and rain showers.

Guests of the One & Only Palmilla Resort San Jose del Cabo will find many restaurants and shops throughout the area. The hotel offers a beachfront terrace as well as a pool and a whirlpool. There is also an infinity pool and a whirlpool onsite.

One & Only Palmilla Resort Amenities

• Solarium
  • Steam Bath
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes