One Arrow Street Crepes

1 Arrow Street, Cambridge, MA, USA
One Arrow Street Crepes - Why is place is so good.
One Arrow Street Crepes - Out front, on a non-rainy day. Trust me its a tiny place.
One Arrow Street Crepes - As you walk in.
One Arrow Street Crepes - Thats it, the main dining area.

One Arrow Street Crepes Cambridge Reviews

jdsgos jdsgos
Crepes - who knew you could have them for lunch. Aug 29, 2009
Okay, we were suppose to visit Salem for a day trip today. But it seems like the rains followed me up from Florida and its been pouring all morning long. Its just so funny to me seeing so many people in rubber booties. Anyway, we decided to head to Harvard Square for brunch. Maureen passes by this crepes place on her way to yoga and said its really good.

And she was right. The place might be tiny, but it was packed. Which is always a good sign. You walk in and there is a hand written specials board. And then there is the normal menu which is hanging on the wall. Just take your time and read them all. There is so much to choose from. Apparently there are two kinds of crepes, the sweet kind and the entree kind.

Maureen got the sweet kind. Her's was stuffed with strawberries and cream and dusted with powdered sugar. It looked and tasted awesome. I got the entree kind. Mine was stuffed with grilled veggies, Algerian sausage and feta. And it was amazing. And spicy. Apparently I skipped right over the line that described it came with sriracha hot sauce. Just enough heat to make me sweat a little :-)

And we were lucky enough to get a seat right in front of the cooking area. Which is nothing more then two heated crepes table with all the batter and fixings along the side. And the chef/owner was great to watch. He made it seem so easy to do, spreading the batter just the right thinness to cook properly. And he was nice to chat with too. Thats how I found out he was Algerian, hence the Algerian sausage.

If you ever happen to visit the area, this place is not to be missed. Yes, I've done reviews and say give the place a shot. But here, in this crepes heaven, you have to try. Just put in on your list, come in, watch the show, and enjoy your meal. An awesome little mom and pop (or just pop in this case) place.
Out front, on a non-rainy day. Tru…
As you walk in.
Thats it, the main dining area.
Why is place is so good.

Check Cambridge Hotel Deals