Ondina Apart Hotel

Ondina Apart Hotel Rates and Deals

Ondina Apart Hotel Salvador da Bahia Reviews

me_shelly_shell me_shell…
Hotel Pretty Good...Service Spectacular! Jun 15, 2011
I lived at Ondina Apart for three months in 2007. The hotel consists of regular rooms, but several of the units are privately owned. I rented a fully-equipped apartment with ocean view. The room itself was a tad outdated, but my view, the amenities, and the service made it a good stay. Man, it was nice listening to the ocean at night!

The front desk at the hotel keeps a log of available rental properties within the hotel. I signed a rental agreement with the owner not the hotel itself, by the way. All of the staff members were super nice and helpful to me during my stay. I enjoyed great meals (good breakfast!) at the hotel as well as in nearby cafes and restaurants in Ondina. I also spent a lot of money at the "mini-mall"--stores attached to the hotel (I bought some great shoes, bathing suits, and blouses lol).

Ondina is a kinda upscale area and is full of tourists, so prices can be steep. Wherever you decide to stay, enjoy Salvador. It is absolutely beautiful!

Ondina Apart Hotel Overview

It is located on the brink sea in one of the best neighborhoods of Salvador, providing you with gross security, comfort, infrastructure and leisure. We count on a team of high professionals qualified for better attending you. Our main goal is to your saLocation: situated next to the sea, 2 km. from salvador city centre, with direct access to the beach.

Ondina Apart Hotel Amenities

• TV
  • Nightclubs
  • Playground
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Child Pool