Once in a Blue Moon

Seoul, South Korea

Once in a Blue Moon Seoul Reviews

Soultraveler Soultrav…
Jan 24, 2007
So I got the idea to check out this happining place from a online forums and what not. Turns out this place is swanky. The atmosphere is amazing but man do you pay for it.

We ariived on the scene a group of four, we were seated center stage which was nice and the staff was exceptionally attentive however I was deffinately shocked after looking at the menu. 12,000 wonfor a beer, wine was 30,000 wonplus fora glass and the list goes on and on.

After our intial sticker shock we came to and deceided to order. I ordered a scotch on the rocks that cost me 13,000 won, not bad considering, and I made it last about 3 hours. After a while we headed to the loft and enjoyed the music and some cigars.

The place was nice, the atmosphere great, the staff exseptional but damn, those prices, crazy. A nice place to take a date, not such a nice place to enjoy the jazz.
eejot says:
Try the Hilton.. the prices are like the stock exchange and change every few minutes... you could think you're paying 3000W for a beer and end up paying 15'000W, haha
Posted on: Apr 18, 2007