On8 Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals

On8 Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok Reviews

TB_Xim TB_Xim
Great location Apr 07, 2013
It’s a boutique hotel conveniently located just a few steps away from Nana BTS station along Sukhumvit road.

While checking-in, the staff gave us welcome drinks with cold face towels. Check-in was fast and the receptionist speaks English very well and friendly. We had a deluxe/amber room, the room is small but clean and quiet with mini fridge, in-room safe and free wifi. Bed was comfortable and clean. Bathroom is small, clean with basic amenities.

Breakfast was okay, a choice of Asian or Western from their breakfast menu and served freshly cooked. With a buffet of variety of breads, cereals, cut fruits and yoghurts.

The service was good, staff were helpful, courteous and they always greet us with a smile. The hotel provides free use of two laptops in the lounge area.

There are plenty of restaurants, bars, clubs and cheap massage nearby. Times Square, Terminal 21 and Robinson shopping malls are within 15 minute walk from the hotel.
Deluxe/Amber Room
Deluxe/Amber Room
Toilet
Walk-in Shower
bhush2006 says:
Looks quite decent hotel.
Posted on: Nov 21, 2014
nitelifenyc nitelife…
Not great, not bad Apr 21, 2012
During my trip to Asia I actually wound up in Bangkok twice...so my review of this place could easily be split up in to 2 entirely different experiences.

The first visit was in late December for 4 days before hitting Koh Phagnan. Upon arrival, i was greeted warmly by the girl at the front desk. Security was 24 hours and everything was very nice. They had my reservation and check in was totally smooth. I liked the location a lot (close to everything, right by the train, etc), and my room was nice and big. It was about 50 US per night, and I didnt have many complaints at all in my 4 days there. Definitely a good value!

Of course, I booked this place again for my return 3 weeks later.

BIG DIFFERENCE!

First, for the same money they put me in a room half the size or smaller. The bathroom had leaky everything. The door water leaked everywhere and somehow there were mosquito's in the room. The place smelled SO BAD that the guy from the front desk came in, smelled it, made a face and brought me scented spray.

I asked for an upgraded room or even a room in a different location and was refused. I checked online and they definitely had availability but they adamantly refused.

I told them i wanted to check out. They said i'd be charged for 2 days stay no matter what. I argued that. They became a little nasty about it. Nobody seemed to want to deal with it and they kept passing it on to someone else.

I had to call my credit card and dispute the charges for the 2nd day. I stayed the night and checked out early in the morning. When i checked out, they wanted me to sign a document that the hotel manager actually typed out saying that I would pay for 2 days. I refused to sign that and walked out.

I dont know what happened on the second go round. This place had amazing promise. Maybe it was just a stroke of bad luck...because i had NO problems here the first time.

But I wont be back. I wound up spending more $ and going to the Dream Hotel...and really liked the added sexiness that was there. I'd probably do that again before I stayed at On8.

If you want to stay here, i'd say make sure you book the upgraded room (amber room?) so that you know you're getting the best they have to offer. Otherwise it could just be the luck of the draw.
Bathroom size wasnt bad at all...b…
What the front desk gave me to get…
This was right next to my bed. It…
simsing says:
Wow, Thanks for warning people about this hotel.
Posted on: Sep 13, 2012
Supercalifragilistic Supercal…
"Nice Hotel for a decent price" Sep 13, 2012
Pretty much impressed with everything about this little hotel except you need a small miracle to locate it .

It is clean ,sports a modern decor and is affordable .

I checked late at night and was immediately thrown back by the nice room I had gotten. It was so much better than my equally or even more expensively priced hotel in Kuala Lumpur .

Shame that the restaurant/bar closes early (10 pm). Lucky there is a pub right next door . Which is pretty cool . It has decent food and a relaxing atmosphere .

On definite Pro is that its walking distance to BTS Nana station from the hotel . Nice legit massage places and pubs are a stone's throw from the hotel as well .

I definitely recommend this hotel for travelers with a decent budget . I am not the hostel type traveler and this was perfect for me . Free breakfast is served from 7:30 am to 10:30 am . ( depending on the type of room you booked ).

The quality of breakfast is good . And a nice atmosphere to eat at .

Check out time is 11 am . However they do extend till 12 if you request .

One pet peeve of mine are the modern room keys ( the ones you plug into a socket for the room to have power ).

They totally defeat the purpose of having the room nice and cold before you get in after a long tiring sweaty day .
swlove swlove
Small boutique hotel tucked in a small street Dec 19, 2012
Near/next to Nana Station. Attentive staff and a nice small boutique hotel tucked at a corner in a small street. Although the room do not have window and is small, but overall it's comfortable. There was hardly any noise disturbance. Breakfast served is pretty limited, and they do not have any amenities(swimming pool/gym,etc.) there. However it's located strategically and just across the street is the famous Soi 11, where all the clubs/bars are located.
Gaolei Gaolei
Location! Location! Location! Dec 25, 2011
This hotel is located next to the Nana BTS Skytrain station. It is a few hundred meters from All of the Nana nighttime craziness. It is All new and about 1500 Bt. I enjoyed the all new room with large TV and the fine breakfast.

it is a little hard to find in the taxi, because there is no obvious sign when you drive by. It is located right on the west corner of Sukhumvit road and soi 8. I found it easier to go through the restaurant the first time I went there.

On8 Sukhumvit Hotel Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes