On Plonge

Tomis Port, Constanta, Romania
0241-601.905
On Plonge - chicken rolls with cheese and bacon and peanuts sauce with baked potatoes
On Plonge - grilled pork with pineapple sauce
On Plonge - grilled pork with pineapple sauce

On Plonge Constanta Reviews

jamesdean252 jamesdea…
On Plonge - Constanta, Romania Feb 24, 2012
On Plonge is an upscale restaurant with a great view overlooking the harbor on the black sea. We stopped in here for a late lunch because the outside bar was packed and there was a long wait. Which in the long run I think this was a great choice since the bar was packed.

Since I only knew how to speak a few words in the Romanian language, I was glad to have a local tour guide. She did all the ordering for me while I was on my trip over there and made sure I kept trying new dishes. We ordered chicken rolls with cheese and bacon and peanuts sauce with baked potatoes and the second dish we ordered was grilled pork with pineapple sauce. Oh yeah you can’t forget the focacia with cheese, it is some of the best cheese bread that I have ever had. The flavors were amazing, the food presentation looked awesome and it was sure a lot of food for a late lunch.

I would recommend checking out this place at night to get a great view of the city. The staff was very friendly, the atmosphere was great and the food was some of the best that I had when I was visiting Romania.
grilled pork with pineapple sauce
chicken rolls with cheese and baco…

Check Constanta Hotel Deals