Omenahotelli Tampere II

Check Tampere Hotel Deals

Omenahotelli Tampere II Reviews

hujera hujera
A nice & clean hotel in Tampere Jul 02, 2013
I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights. I got first the room 329, but after finding running water in the toilet was promptly moved to the room 327, just next one neighbouring with this one, as it wasn't possible to fix it the same day.

I would say really a modern hotel. Quite an interesting system, how to check-in. The hotel doesn't have a reception. You get a code on your mobile phone 4 hours before a check-in (the check-in was at 4pm), and basically you use the code for whole your stay. If you need to contact anybody (as I needed), so a phone number is provided to the operator (24 hours service) or a phone near the entrance.

The hotel is very modern and clean - the bathroom is located about in the centre of the room. You can find a fridge, as well as free tea and coffee making facilities there. I didn't have a breakfast booked, but the hotel offers a breakfast in a cafe near the place, if you are interested.

I liked the stay in the hotel, and also the prompt solution with the issue in the bathroom - even if I did have to change rooms. I would have definitely chosen the place again, when staying in Tampere, as it is located practically in the city centre and just 5 min. from the train station. CCTV is in operation on the places, that you pass with the door code (about 3 or 4 doors, that you need to insert the code), so it is also a safe place to stay.
ObEm0n says:
I've been in both Tampere Omenas and they indeed are quite modern and tidy. Best of all, they're dirt cheap if you travel in group (4 person max per rooms, same price) and still (to my experience) clean and quiet places.

As far as I know, they're all more or less with the same style and accessories.
Posted on: Jul 04, 2013
hujera says:
Indeed, that was a good choice in Tampere. I liked this hotel.
Posted on: Jul 03, 2013
Hopalong says:
It was interesting to read your review and see inside the room as I have never visited any of the Omena Hotellis we have in some cities around the country. Thanks for posting and I´m happy to hear your enjoyed your stay at the hotel :)
Posted on: Jul 02, 2013

Omenahotelli Tampere II Overview

Situated in the centre of Tampere, the Omenahotelli Tampere II is within a 10 minute walk from Laukontori Quay and Tampere Cathedral.

The Omenahotelli Tampere II's neighbourhood is a popular nightlife destination and you'll be spoilt for choice deciding on which place to go.

Omenahotelli Tampere II Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Air Conditioned
  • Safe-Deposit Box
  • Cable / Satellite TV
  • Coffee / Tea Maker
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check Tampere Hotel Deals