Find a Oman Travel Buddy

Looking for a Oman travel buddy? Meet Oman travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 660,631 members and has been featured in:

January 25, 2017
to February 1, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Muscat, Oman
Need someone to show me around
January 27, 2017
to February 1, 2017
Anas is traveling to Muscat, Oman
My agenda for the week, let me know if you wanna tag along! :) - Jazz concert (Dhafer Youssef) at the ROH. - Couple days discovering Muscat. - Drive the coastal road to Sur for few days, passing Wadi Shab, the Bimmah Sink hole and other cool places.
March 9, 2017
to March 12, 2017
Fabrizio is traveling to Muscat, Oman
3 vouches
I love living my life fully, using mind and heart always together, doing adventures anywhere with everyone... If we are with right people, any place in the world can be our house.
March 17, 2017
to March 17, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Muscat, Oman
18 vouches 8 awards
Is it time for my trip yet?? I believe that travel is the only cure for ignorance. I confess that I am far too ignorant, and therefore must travel more often to more places.
dream destination
Laurie wants to travel to Oman
Anywhere in the middle eat, but not bothered about the modern citie. Don't want a tour guide but omeone to explore with
dream destination
Lucy wants to travel to Oman
4 awards
My names , im 29 and have been a vegetarian for 17 years. I have set myself a challenge to visit one new country each year and in my lifetime I want to visit each country in the world at least on…
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Oman
Hopefully going after Ramadan 2007 for a few days.
dream destination
Nicola wants to travel to Oman
dream destination
Jordan wants to travel to Oman
I'm a forest dweller fond of tropical flora, foreign dinners, crisp music and thrilling film. I'm friendly, thoughtful and easily fascinated. "It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door…
dream destination
Karen wants to travel to Oman
1 vouch
I've been living in KL for a year now, and in South East Asia for 4 years in total. I work for an international NGO here. I'm looking to meet like-minded people and make some new friends here to do t…