Oltursa Buses

Oltursa Buses - the station

Oltursa Buses Lima Reviews

karenlou karenlou
Oltursa buses beware of website Apr 13, 2013
I tried to use the website to book a ticket. The destination city would change without any notice. When you corrected the city then the date of travel had also changed. I had to keep trying to correct. I ended up with a ticket on the wrong date which of course has passed. I tried to contact them in Spanish and English with no response, from their website and email. The date of travel is never shown after the first page of the website. So while choosing a seat, and paying you can not check your accuracy. They apparently do not care. BEWARE the company seems to be poorly run.
simsing says:
I had the chance to travel with this bus company. They were very professional in person but I didn't book the tickets through their website. A travel agent booked it for us.
I agree that these bus companies should pay some attention to improve their online services.
Posted on: Apr 13, 2013
yadilitta yadilitta
Travel safe, travel 1st class with Oltursa May 14, 2009
This bus company is one of the best in the country, maybe the only reason why they aren't the 1st ones is because they don't have many destinations... at least yet.

Yes, they are a bit expensive for our standards, but totally worth it. I took them in order to go to Mancora, which lasts 16 hours and couldn't have chosen a better bus company.

First of all, their terminal is very well located. Not in downtown or a not so nice area. The station is comfortable, well organized and have a parking lot for the people who will come for you.

The buses are new, safe and the service is great. You have attendants and they also feed you. The quality of the food is good and the buses are full equipped.

As entertainment they play movies and lend you books to read during the journey.

They leave and arrive on time. All the staff are very helpful and kind. Not only in Lima, but also in the other cities.

I highly recommend to drive with them if you are in your way to the north and want to be spoiled :)
comfy seats
station in Lima
buses
logo
yadilitta says:
yes, that's the problem. You don't need to go to the station to buy the tickets, anyway the station in Lima is very well located in the business area. They have also some offices in other areas.
Posted on: Aug 12, 2009
ChicagoTravelerV says:
Does anyone know how to book a ticket on the bus? I tried them on the phone and couldnt get through an english speaking person.
Posted on: Aug 12, 2009
world-traveller123 says:
Good bus service . We used them out of Nazca to Arequipa. Very good. I would say.
Posted on: Aug 05, 2009