Olive Garden

www.olivegarden.com - 559-738-9734

Olive Garden Bowie Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Mar 02, 2007
I guess I got spoiled when I was young. I thought service was one of the first things you took care of in a restaurant. But at Olive Garden it appears to be one of the lowest priorities. The food is what I would call satisfactory. They seemed to have tried to take the good old Italian food like spaghettis and noodles with nice meaty tomato sauce or a white Alfredo sauce and turned them into the most modern version they can come up with. Maybe I'm just old fashioned. Their wine menu adds to the fun of eating Italian with a fair selection of the most popular wines. The first time at the new one here in town it was new and the service was abysmal. I later figured it may have been because they were new. Months later I tried again. But the service is just NOT there. I do not recommend.
sdbleve says:
Olive Garden is one of my favorite places to eat. I love the food, and at least for the me the service is great. Being a single parent, I sometimes end up going out to eat alone. I have never been disappointed in the service. The staff always goes out of their way to make sure I am well taken care of. The Olive Garden in my town opened up a couple years ago. It is in a new business area with a lot of other resturantes, I imagine the service is a result of that.
Posted on: Mar 02, 2007
peterbarkley peterbar…
May 06, 2006
Don't get me wrong - I love Olive Garden. If I had my druthers I would eat there far more frequently. Unfortunately, I have had horrid experience after horrid experience at this one in Bowie. I strongly recommend against going. Perhaps they will hear me and build a new one in Annapolis - one with better service. It is at the point now where when I drive by Bowie, I joke about going just to see the grimace on my fiancee's face. There was the time we were never seated, the time when we were never served, the time when we were served after a half hour but one of the party never received their meal - ever. There were the multitude of times when the salad arrived late or the breadsticks never made it - apparently they had a backlog of tables and no breadsticks coming out of the oven. The sheer number of times I've had bad experiences here is a testimony to the saliva in my mouth when I think of their salad. The food, when it has actually arrived, has been good.
X_Drive says:
We have the same kind of service at the one here in Visalia, California. Once was enough.
Posted on: May 06, 2006