Olive Garden

380 N Highway 90, Sierra Vista, AZ, USA

Olive Garden Sierra Vista Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Crispy Calamari & Italian Margarita May 17, 2013
I like Olive Garden, but I had not eaten at one since Alexander was 4 months old. Today we decided to go and eat at the one across from Walmart. We were greeted and seated at a corner table in the bar area. Alexander was asleep so it felt like Mark and I, were on a date.

I ordered the Italian Margarita (this was a first for me)

Mark ordered a Blue Moon draft beer.

For an appetizer, we went with the calamari, we asked that it be made crispy.

Main course:

Mark got the Shrimp Vesuvio

I got the mixed grill, my steak was well done

Each of our main courses came with a side of either salad or soup. We both took the salad which was served in a large bowl. For once I even asked for grated cheese on my salad. I guess I was just hungry, it did taste delicious!

For desert, I was tempted by the limoncello mousse, it was delicious but incredibly sweet. I had to drink lots of water after dinner to get rid of the sweetness that remained in my throat after desert.

All in all, our dinner was delicious and service much improved from the last time I wrote an Olive Garden review. I'm not sure if the management changed or if they just got better service people. Either way, I was happy with my experience.

The bill was handsome, but I was happy to pay $65 for a wonderful dinner for 2.

PS: "If it looks good, eat it" - Andrew Zimmermann
X_Drive says:
Wow, that sounds wonderful!!! :D
Posted on: May 28, 2013
Africancrab says:
O Roger, the Italian margarita is a delicious margarita drink with an addition of two shots of Amaretto
Posted on: May 28, 2013