Old Town Maestro's

Old Town Maestro's Rates and Deals

Old Town Maestro's Tallinn Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Located in the center of the city Sep 22, 2012
I had booked a couple of nights at the Hotel Old Town Maestro’s after the having stayed at the wonderful Schlössels hotel. The hotel was located at the other side of the main square and I had some difficulties in getting my rental car close to the hotel at the check-in, so dropped it of at a nearby square.

The entrance to the hotel was a narrow passage into a staircase and a small elevator. I took the elevator up to the second floor and the reception area. The area was quite busy when I arrived and there was only one woman behind the reception desk. I started by saying that I would cancel my 2nd night and that didn’t seem to go positive in her mind even though she charged me full for the night.

She was more than busy with her friend staying next to me at the counter but she finally took time to give me a key to my room that was located on the same floor as the reception. It was a funny way to reach the room, I was passing so many corners in getting there that I thought that I was walking in circles.

I finally reached my room and found it quite dull with its dark colors and view towards the backyard. The room had a double bed but the quality was not the best. The walls were cover with green-grey broad striped wallpaper that gave the room a gloomier look than classy that they probably had hoped for. The carpet was dark grey and looked quite dirty, but I am sure that it was a clean as it could get but time and loads of spilled drinks and dirty shoes had made its effort to destroy it. The bathroom was okay size but it was quite boring but functional enough.

I didn’t stay long before I left the hotel to meet my friends at one of the restaurants at the town square. I first had to find a parking space for my car and the hotel recommended that I parked at the public parking under the square that was located only 300 meters away.

I came back around 1 am and I hardly could enter the street because there was a street party going on from one of the neighboring bars. There were 10-15 people standing in the narrow doorway to the hotel but they all stepped apart when I was going for the entrance. I guess that some could feel intimidated by the shire fact that there were loads of drunken people in front of your hotel entrance but the youngsters behaved quite nicely.
The room
The colors
The large and boring room
The bathroom
Chokk says:
Haha - this was a couple of months before Valencia ;)
Posted on: Jan 24, 2013
spocklogic says:
Maybe for the people standing in front of the hotel your reputation preceded you (Re: pickpocket in Valencia)
Posted on: Jan 24, 2013
Chokk says:
I had to look the meaning of a blah place up ;)
Posted on: Jan 21, 2013
ko2678 ko2678
Very comfortable boutique hotel in Old Town,Tallin,Estonia. Jun 13, 2011
Don't be put off by the fact that the Reception area is by lift to the second floor.This hotel is in a great position on a cobbled street (Suur Karja2) in Tallin Old Town.

Very good buffet breakfast is served.

Laundry one day service at reasonable price.Very helpful hotel staff.

Supermarket around 12 minutes walk into the 'new town'.

Lots of restaurants close by.My choice being Pulcinella,

just 10 metres from the hotel.

Old Town Maestro's Overview

Situated amongst well-preserved medieval buildings and grand historical sights, the Old Town Maestro's is located in the heart of Old Town Tallinn, offering easy local access to all of the many restaurants, shops, museums and nightclubs of the area. Also nearby are Town Hall Square and the Church of St. Oleviste. The Old Town Maestro's is located centrally in Tallinn, easily accessible to all transportation in and around the city. Guests will enjoy the convenience of a short walk to the bus and train stations, and just a ten-minute drive to the Tallinn Airport.

Each of the en suite guestrooms at the Old Town Maestro's is well appointed and offers satellite television, Wi-Fi Internet service, in-room safe, direct dial telephone, writing desk, mini bar and hair dryer.

The Old Town Maestro's strives to provide the very best in warm, friendly hospitality and offers a host of modern amenities to assure a delightful stay in beautiful Tallinn. Hotel features include 24-hour guest service, daily breakfast buffet served in the on-site restaurant, relaxing bar, paid parking two fully equipped meeting and conference rooms and leisure center including Jacuzzi, sauna and full service spa.

Old Town Maestro's Amenities

• Excursions
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower