Old Town Hostel

Check Zadar Hotel Deals

Old Town Hostel Zadar Reviews

keeweeset keeweeset
Great hostel in Old Town Sep 18, 2015
This hostel is situated right in the middle of old town. The directions given on the hostel's website aren't the best. So, I just followed the map in my guide book and I found the hostel without any problem. If you're coming from the airport, you can stay on that bus and get of at the Old Town stop.

Yes, there are a lot of stairs to walk up but they are not so bad. Unless you have mobility problems then this place might not be the best for staying at as there is no lift.

The staff are super nice and helpful. The rooms are also nice and modern but I felt that they are not quite as clean as they could have been. In the sense that they felt dustier or sandier than they should have been. On my floor there were two bathrooms and a separate toilet. The A/C was also working fine in my room, an 8 bed dorm room.

You have a great view from the various windows of the hostel. There were also computers for the guests, one in the reception area and one on the floor I was staying at. I'm not sure if any of the other floors had computers. The wifi was also working fine on my phone.

As the reception is open 24/7 it might become a little challenging to go to sleep at night, to get up early the next morning, if people are still being shown to your room. But that depends, of course, on when the other guests are arriving. Since the hostel is near one of the squares, music and noisy people can also be heard.

The hostel also provides you with breakfast (I think it cost 2 Euros) and gives you several options including a vegetarian version. I chose the scrambled eggs with ham and cheese toasts with coffee and orange juice. For me it was quite a big portion.
View from the hostel window on my …

Check Zadar Hotel Deals