Old Spaghetti Factory

www.osf.com/index.html - (801) 521-0424

Old Spaghetti Factory Salt Lake City Reviews

camwilde camwilde
Old Spaghetti Factory May 25, 2013
For the family dinner after my sister's wedding, we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory. I've been to quite a few in this chain, and they are all pretty consistent.

For food, they serve a white flour based pasta (spaghetti or lasagna) with pretty good sauce, followed by ice cream (I always get spumoni). I almost always get the spaghetti with meat sauce and Mizithra cheese. Unfortunately, we had to choose from three options. My wife took the lasagna and I got meat sauce without my favorite cheese.

The ambiance at this location feels older, which is nice. In all, the most important part was that we got to spend time with the family.
X_Drive X_Drive
Jul 21, 2006
This is a chain restaurant begun back in early 1969 in Portland, Oregon. They have locations now across the country, most of which are in California, Oregon, and Washington.

A key part of The Old Spaghetti Factory's success is its ability to deliver a complete dinner (salad, bread, spaghetti entree, beverage and dessert) for a very reasonable price. The bread is a freshly baked loaf and is served with garlic butter and regular butter, your choice to add. The dessert offers spumoni ice cream, which is always a treat, or vanilla.

Another part of the fun is the interior. Each is different, naturally and many use antiques and other interior improvements, including a centerpiece streetcar and brass headboards that serve as bench backs. This particular one is two storied in a mall!

And like all others everywhere, you will have to wait! Very busy, but well worth it.

Check Salt Lake City Hotel Deals