Old Pueblo Grill & Bar

60 N Alvernon Way, Tucson, AZ, USA

Old Pueblo Grill & Bar Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Southwestern eating experience Dec 12, 2008
 I had the opportunity of experiencing the service and good ambiance of this restaurant during a meet-up with friends. A summation of my experience is that I had a good experience . Located in the heart of Tucson, Old Pueblo Grille has a warm, cozy and comforting decor with an outside patio surrounded by palms. They primarily serve a southwestern or American cuisine, which makes them a favorable choice for Tucson residents to take their guests.

We sat in the bar area from where I could tell they had a great stock of drinks. The only negative thing I saw was that their wine list was a little confusing if not misleading and the bartender knew very little about the wines.

Prices: Average ($8.00 - $22.00)

Cuisine: American

Location: Good/ Favorable

Service: I gave them an outstanding rating

Ambiance: Great/ inviting
Africancrab Africanc…
Great Appetizers Dec 14, 2008
I went to the Old Pueblo Girll to meet with the Arizona Adventure Company members who I was meeting for the first time. Boyd the team lead had reserved the bar area for us to meet, but the management did not do so, we found three tables occupied by members other than those of the adventure group. The place was very busy partly because they were hosting the Airforce end of year get together party. Nonetheless we had a service lady assigned to our team and she did a great job of serving us.

The bar area was spacious enough to accommodate more than 50 heads. I would go back there in a heart beat if the compony and service remained as it was this night. I did not have a full meal so I can not comment on the food, however I ordered their seafood/ shrimp appetizer that was exceptional. You must try that when you dine there.

Check Tucson Hotel Deals