Old Jaffa Hostel

Amiad 13 St. Jaffa-Tel Aviv 68139, Tel Aviv - Jaffo, Israel

Old Jaffa Hostel Tel Aviv - Jaffo Reviews

ckstudios ckstudios
Quaint hostel with a beautiful roof top terrace! Jul 11, 2011
I absolutely loved the Old Jaffa hostel. The location is great. It is right in the center of Jaffa and there are lots of sights to see within walking distance.

We got a private room, and it was well ventilated. We slept comfortably and stayed quite cool. The bathroom was extremely small and we flooded the floor every time we took a shower because the seal was not that great on the shower door but it was alright. I found one cockroach in the bathroom one night but not that big of a deal. The sheets were clean, not spots or anything.

The look of Old Jaffa Hostel is beautiful. The communal kitchen, the stairs, everything! But the real gem is the roof top terrace. Go to the roof and there is a full kitchen for you to use, plenty of room for people to sit, and plants everywhere. We came to Old Jaffa Hostel for our first night in Israel, and due to the time zone differences, I was awake at like..4 or 5 am, so I went to hang out on the roof by myself. I watched the sun rise, and watched all the market vendors and shops open up and watched the town come alive. SO AWESOME.

The price was extremely cheap... I do not remember exactly, but it is such a bang for your buck.

I highly recommend Old Jaffa Hostel. If I go back to Israel, I am definitely staying there again. :)
Tel Aviv - Jaffo Map