Old Country Buffet

1600 Miller Trunk Highway, Duluth, MN, USA

Old Country Buffet Duluth Reviews

narcymai narcymai
All you can eat for cheaps May 25, 2012
Compared to others in the franchise, the Old Country Buffet in Duluth is less than spectacular. However, the concept of the franchise is still important in keeping it alive. This is an all-you-can-eat buffet for a very affordable price.

The food here is good. I made sure to try a little bit of everything that they had for the few times that I went and I found the food to be quite acceptable. Nothing was burnt or too watery or stale. Some dishes were even good enough for seconds. On the flip side, they did not have as many choices as many others in the franchise have and none of the dishes stimulated a craving or warranted another visit in the future.

Atmosphere here is nothing to rush in to see. It is the average place with a few more booths and seating areas. The general crowd here is for older people and families. The interior is clean, but not spectacular.

Overall, I think that this is a good restaurant to go to, especially if you are starving and low on money. It wouldn't be too bad of a place to brings friends either, especially after a sports game or (dare I say) a hangover. Good for the price.
world-traveller123 world-tr…
A Great Place to Eat Like a King Nov 10, 2008
This is one of the best buffet franchises you can find. They are very low price. But you can eat like a king. There is so much food you can choose from. Like the beef and turkey and salad bar is totally amazing. There is always a line up here all the time for lunch. However the line is fast as people eat fast.

One location I have gone to is in Duluth, Minnesota. This is only one of many Franchises all over the USA. The dessert is all you can eat and you go back for seconds and forths all you want.

I highly recommend this place for a nice all you can eat meal.

This is their motto. High quality food at affordable prices in a family friendly atmosphere.

It's a commitment founders Roe Hatlen and C. Dennis Scott made when they opened the first Buffets Restaurant in 1983. It's a commiment our tens of thousands of team members still hold near and dear today.

No wonder we've become one of the biggest restaurant chains in America.

Our delicious grill selections and variety of hot vegetables, fresh salad bar and scrumptious dessert bar are enjoyed by more than 75 million customers every year.

So come on out and try it out.
Old Country Buffet
Dalmia says:
Awww, I miss Old Country Buffet! The one we had closed down years ago!
Posted on: Aug 30, 2009
X_Drive says:
Here they are known as HomeTown Buffet, and they are just as good. We've eaten at many of the locations, and always a good buffet, clean and low cost. :D
Posted on: Aug 28, 2009
anupa_rk says:
Have had many a thoroughly enjoyable meal at the Old Country Buffet in Chicago :)
Nice review!