Old Chicago

www.oldchicago.com - (952) 891-4600

Old Chicago Apple Valley Reviews

pinchora pinchora
World beer tours and pizza Aug 14, 2008
Old Chicago is one of those places where you go to to just hang out with the friends... sort of like the TGI Fridays' commercials but better. The food during happy hour is really cheap... half off appetizers and cheap 8" pizza's! There's also 110 beers on tap and there's a beer tour card. They have the main beer tour for trying all the beers and you get prizes once you're done with certain incraments (I put the list below) and there's also some for certain times of the year; like for st. patricks day, summer brews, winter brews, etc! Once you're done with the mini tours you get a t-shirt!

Happy Hour

4pm-6pm Monday-Friday 10pm-12am Sunday-Thursday

We’ve added and changed some of our prizes!

10th beer: Custom Deck of WBT Playing Cards

25th beer: WBT Clip-on Watch and Compass

40th beer: Old Chicago Bottle Opener

55th beer: WBT T-Shirt

70th beer: WBT Travel Mug

85th beer: WBT Baseball Cap

100th beer: WBT Travel Cooler

110th beer, Tour Completion:

WBT Sweatshirt and your name on the Wall of Foam!

MULTIPLE TOURS: You’ll receive $20 in electronic Foamer Bucks at the 55th beer and these great prizes at the completion of the tour:

Tour 2: Long Sleeve WBT T-Shirt

Tour 20: Old Chicago Stadium Seat

Tour 30: Old Chicago Wheeled Duffel Bag

Tour 40: Leather Jacket

Tour 50: Pizza Party for you and 10 friends

For tour 6 and greater you’ll receive $20 in electronic Foamer Bucks at completion as well.
adam and his mini tour
me, Simon and Christina
garyneal says:
I went to Old Chicago on a vacation with a couple of buddies, but it's just not the same as a classic BBQ in the backyard. I've got my Texas Longhorns bbq grill set and I realized that's really all I need.
Posted on: May 18, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Old Chicago

My life in a new place
So on September 10th or so I packed up my belongings in my little civic (I felt like clair driving from Cali to NYC in the last episode of Six feet Under... she was in a cramped little prius)... but …Apple Valley and Bloomington, Joe Senser's in Bloomington, Applebee's in Burnsville and B-Dubs (Buffalo Wild Wings) and Old Chicago

Check Apple Valley Hotel Deals