Old Bag of Nails

Old Bag of Nails - Birthday Cake Shot

Old Bag of Nails Worthington Reviews

fancynancy fancynan…
Nice lil pub Jul 03, 2008
After getting picked up from the airport, a friend dropped me off at Old Bag of Nails. It wasn't very easy to find at first if you're just driving by. Either you need to know the area, the address or drive really slow in order to find it. Parking options were limited so get ready to hoof it. When I got there my friends were sitting at the only table by the window. There were more tables at the back of the pub or tall tables for two. My friends were drinking Strongbow (a favorite) and I was ready to order a drink and food. The fish and chips were highly recommended by the way! After 20 minutes there was still no sign of the waitress. Finally somebody from our group got up to tell the waitress that we wanted to order. I ordered my stuff, some of the other girls ordered drinks and we got them in a decent amount of time. The waitress came back a few times but oddly enough we could never find her when we wanted another drink. It was on a Thursday night and not very busy. She did suggest a couple shots that we could take (which were good). Overall, this place had a great small pub atmosphere, drinks and food but the service wasn't the best.
Fish n Chips