Oktoberfest Des Quebecois

mascouche, Canada

Oktoberfest Des Quebecois mascouche Reviews

mario26 mario26
Sep 08, 2007
Hi this week end i went to the oktoberfest not the big one in germany but a little one in canada yeah yeah in canada!!!!!!!i thinks this event its really important in germany that the canada do the same things ahaahah !!!!!!

i really appreciate this experience the reason it simple i love drink good beer and try it new one and this event was a good things for that!!!!many micro brewery come all around the quebec to sell ours product and i tell u here in quebec we have very good beer!!!!i taste many kind of beer in my life and each time the brewery surprise me ahaah i love it!!!!!

this event celebrate this years the second years ahaha its so young and im sure that it will continue a ll time !!!!!we have 14 micro brewery on place and 38 stand of food of the place like sausage of wapiti and different store of product of apple like cider ,hydromel (made with honey)and place of ice cream this event was very cool and of course i will return next years ahahahah and hope one day going to the real one in germany!!!!!!!!!!!!
me with a good beer
the place!!!!lol
best frien and i in okterberfest!!…
mario26 says:
ahahahaahah yes ur right !!!!!!!!!
Posted on: Dec 02, 2007
stabber911 says:
Everytime I see the word Okterberfest. I remember the beer... but also head spin afterward.
Posted on: Dec 02, 2007