Okonomiyaki Dining Datang

www.datang.jp - 03-3666-9696

Okonomiyaki Dining Datang Tokyo Reviews

Airportman Airportm…
Quality food for a reasonable price May 22, 2007
Although it looks quite expensive, and some dishes are, this restaurant isn't as expensive as it may look. I passed it several times to and from my hotel (Sumisho), which was located just a 2 minute walk away. So one night, me and someone from the tour group decided to go there, since okonomiyaki is a dish I love after eating it for the first time in Hiroshima back in 2000.

So downstairs we went and ordered a delicious okonomiyaki, Osaka style. Right in front of your eyes, the chef makes your food and the preparation itself was a treat, let alone the actual food itself. But if you're not a fan of okonomiyaki, the restaurant offers more like: teppanyaki, sea food, various meat dishes and some noodle & rice dishes.

The restaurant is a stylish place, pretty dark with all the black and dark colours, yet the ambiance is perfect for a romantic dinner, a simple dinner between friends or just a dinner on your own.

I can highly recommend this place to anyone, although if you're on a low.tight budget, you might want to skip this one.
Okonomiyaki Osaka Style
Airportman says:
Okonomiyaki is the best food invention ever!
Posted on: Feb 06, 2011
kumikob says:
Awww I love okonomiyaki! I make them often at home, but not quite like eating them at a place like this!
Posted on: Feb 05, 2011
Airportman says:
You should see my Hiroshima blog of my Japan travel of 2007 :)
Posted on: Jul 17, 2009