Oishii Sushi & Grill Restaurant

17-19 Berliner Promenade, Saarbrucken, Germany

Oishii Sushi & Grill Restaurant Saarbrucken Reviews

tjwood tjwood
Excellent Sushi and Awesome Service Dec 28, 2012
Oishii is located on the second level of a building across from the Karlstadt shopping building in the Saarbrucken shoopng area. I finally got a friend to go with me for dinner.

I live in Kaiserslautern which is 1 hour away from here and the sushi in the town is only good or decent by my expectations. Good or decent in sushi terms means it is eatible and will not cause you pain. Though taste can be desired at times.

I heard about Oishii from friends and was not disappointed at all. The service is quick and fast. You use a IPad to place your order (like another restaurant in Saarbrucken does) and then the items are delivered to your table.

Drinks are not on the IPad, just sushi. We did the all you can eat selection, which means you order 10 items at a time and once you have completed those items, you can order more.

The tempura is nice a flaky, while hot. We also found all of the selection we had made to be excellent, we did not leave behind on piece of food. The decor is very nice and modern (typical sushi house style) so having a party there is easy and they do allow reservations.

Highly recommend for a sushi place near the France border in Rheinland-Pfaltz.

Check Saarbrucken Hotel Deals