Oia Hotels

Browse 12 Oia, Greece hotel reviews for 92 Oia hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Oia

Imerovigli Hotels6.2 km
Fira Hotels7.7 km
Karterados Hotels9.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Oia Hotels and Deals

#1 of 92 hotels in Oia
sarahthevegasbride says: "We stayed at this hotel on the 7th June - 14th June 2011 as a couple. We booked ..."
$39
#2 of 92 hotels in Oia
yasuyo says: "It's Airbnb. What do you imagine when you think of Santorini? Probably blue..."
#3 of 92 hotels in Oia
laganeze says: "I spend my vacation in Aspaki this summer, and will come back for sure. Oia is m..."
#4 of 92 hotels in Oia
hvera001 says: "We flew from London to Thira, Santorini on Sunday May 15, 2011 and arrived after..."
#5 of 92 hotels in Oia
cpentland says: "Alexanders fit right in our budget and didn't disappoint! The rooms were clean,..."
$93
#6 of 92 hotels in Oia
Klik311 says: "we stayed this hotel for 3 days 2 nights , and we found this hotel are perfect ..."
$149
#7 of 92 hotels in Oia
marksreynolds says: "My wife Lena and I spent our entire two week honeymoon at Hotel Katikies, and co..."
#8 of 92 hotels in Oia
KevLin says: "It is probably one of the most surreal experience I've ever had. Wandering on a ..."
#9 of 92 hotels in Oia
averlont says: "John and his family were very friendly and helpful. Communication about my rese..."
#10 of 92 hotels in Oia
shehwar says: "Having spent a week in Santorini and travelling all around the island a fair bit..."
#11 of 92 hotels in Oia
bradleynoo says: "This used to be called Volcanos Villas. I searched and searched for a hotel in t..."
Oia