Oia Mare Villas

Check Oia Hotel Deals

Oia Mare Villas Reviews

hvera001 hvera001
Oia Mare Villas, Santorini, Greece Feb 20, 2012
We flew from London to Thira, Santorini on Sunday May 15, 2011 and arrived after noon. What a contrast! We took a taxi to the square in Oia where the main office to our hotel is located and we were greeted by two ladies who checked us in.

Our luggage had to be carried to our rooms because the rooms of the actual hotel are somewhat removed from the square and some of the steps are very steep. I tried carrying my own luggage until one of the men who were helping us noticed what a hard time I was having. The rooms are located on the side of the cliff, called caldera if I'm not mistaken, overlooking the sea and two smaller islands. The rooms are painted white and blue and the are breathtaking, we had one of the best views I've ever seen.

Our room/suite had two bedrooms as it was 4 of us in the room/suite, there was the a comfortable living room, small kitchen and then there was the bathroom. It was comfortable but nothing fancy, very appropriate for the setting. Outside the room by the steps was a small table with some chairs to sit. I sat by the stairs to watch the most spectacular sunset I've ever seen.

My favorite aspects of our stay was the location and the service, everyone was very nice and willing to help or give directions. I would highly recommend the hotel to anyone who wants to have an unforgettable stay in Santorini.

Oia Mare Villas Overview

Ideally located on the outskirts of Oia, Oia Mare Villas overlook the south Aegean Sea. From the hotel’s swimming pool guests can gaze at the sea and enjoy the magnificent sunset views. Oia Mare Villas offers well furnished studios and suites. Each blue and white unit remains true to the style of the island, featuring simple yet elegant decoration. All accommodations have a private porch or balcony overlooking the sea. Free Wi-Fi internet is available at the hotel’s reception. Guests staying at Oia Mare can easily explore the village of Oia and visit its local taverns and restaurants situated a few steps down the cliff. With spectacular views of the Caldera and Aegean Sea, this charming hotel offers a secluded location from Oia’s tourist areas, just a 10 minute walk from beautiful Ammoudi Bay. Please note that room photos represent only the type of the room. Consequently, there is no guarantee of providing you with the exact same room shown in the photos. Children older than 12 years are welcome Business hours of reception:
Every day: from 08:00 to 21:00

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower