Oi Suen Guesthouse Hong Kong

Oi Suen Guesthouse Hong Kong Rates and Deals

Oi Suen Guesthouse Hong Kong Reviews

Lotus28 Lotus28
Tiny room but great location Jan 21, 2012
Stayed there for 2 nights during my stay in HK.

I made a reservation through hostelworlds, and soon after the reservation was made, they sent me a request of confirmation and warning saying "we are helpful and clean but we have only tiny room and tiny bathrooms, but we are not a hotel and please don't expect too much."

The room they provided was very small, after putting single bed, I only had 1 square meter of space. I could put my luggage so it was OK.

The room was very clean. Staffs were very keen to tidy and keep the cleanliness even though the building itself was very old.

The bathroom with shower was an ensuite in the room. It was extraordinarily small, and the shower was placed in a small toilet. Hot water supply was a bit unstable but it was just like my friend's apartment (she was sent from Japan and her company paid the rent, and it was quite decent place for foreigners to live) so I bet hostels in HK could be like that.

Staffs were really willing to help the guests. Ms Ellen, who is a manager spoke excellent English, but other members couldn't speak English at all. She was there at most of the time of the day so it should be OK but you may find it difficult to ask for a help when she is not around if you're not a Chinese speaker.

My room was just right in front of the reception and the doorway and it was noisy when people were checking in. It was almost no problem after midnight until 7:30 am as not many people were hanging out there.

It was located right across the street from Lady's market and the location was super. If you want privacy and accessibility from the city, it would be a good choice for you. But I would recommend you to stay away if you need a very cozy stay. It was totally fine for me just to go back there for some sleep.
That was space for me
Intelligent placement of TV and sh…
Bathroom...
It was located in some apartment.
Lotus28 says:
Hehe thanks Thomas!
I guess guesthouses in HK only has tiny rooms. It was my first time to stay at one because my best friend who always let me stay came back to Japan!
Posted on: Jan 26, 2012
Sept922 says:
I stayed in a tiny room in Hong Kong once too. It was so clean but small. And remember I am twice your size haha! Good report!
Posted on: Jan 25, 2012

Oi Suen Guesthouse Hong Kong Overview

Oi Suen Guesthouse is new,clean,comfort and staff friendly. We are located at a bustling neighbourhood in the heart of Mongkok. Convenience located next to the Mongkok subway station(2minutes walk). Within 8mins walk can reach the airbus stop(A21). From the restaurant to a just little hole in the wall with great food are all surroundings us with 24hours. The well-known ladies market is just opposite our building with just 2mins walk. To save your queue up time and budget, we provide different discount ticketing service, like Disneyland, Ocean park, The Peak, Ngong Ping, Macau Ferry, Big Bus Tour, Taxi Service... ... and we are keen to give you some good advice about the eating,shopping and sightseeing. Free WIFI in room. Room service every day. Before you trip, we also welcome you to email us for any inquiry. Our best hope is to provide you feel like HOME. We welcome travelers all over the world. Are you ready to Hong Kong?

Oi Suen Guesthouse Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels