Ohayami Trans

Manila, Philippines
Ohayami Trans - At first we didn't notice our seats!
Ohayami Trans - 100% passengers!
Ohayami Trans - We bought som snacks and beers,water near bus terminal.
Ohayami Trans - Our bus
Ohayami Trans - Ohayami Trans
Ohayami Trans - Ohayami bus terminal

Ohayami Trans Manila Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Overnight bus from Manila to Banaue Mar 16, 2014
Ohayami Trans has direct drive from Manila to Banaue which has the World Heritage rice terrace in Ifugao area by 9 hours. On the other hand,via Bugio takes 9 hours from Manila to Buguio then from Bugio to Banaue takes 8 hours around. If you don't have any plan at Buguio,direct drive is good deal. And cost is 450php/per a way.

You can book before 3 days of your trip by E-mail and phone call. If you were living abroad,payment is tiresome. Because they only has way to payment trhough money transfer Western Union and depojit with bank of Philippines. If you don't have both,you have to go to pay Bus terminal by 1200 on the your trip day.

If it is not peak season,might be possible without booking.

You got a ticket showing you a seat number. My seat was the middle of hindmost nevertheless my seat have not had a seat belt. If you got that seat,you never can sleep.

For 9 hours drive,they took the rest twice for restroom and smok if you want. Maybe need stretch too!

Early morning,we arrived at Banaue.

The beautiful sunrise welcomed us!

*Peak season= Oct-Jun,every friday
Ohayami bus terminal
Ohayami Trans
Our bus
We bought som snacks and beers,wat…
yasuyo says:
Thank you for reading it and leave comments:) It's my pleasure if this review could help other travelers who want to go to there:)
I uploaded an entry of Banaue,here is a link:)
cimtech says:
I hope you are going to share some pictures from Banaue Rice Terrace, I need to know when is the best time to travel for the best view (green) !
cimtech says:
Helpful information, thanks for sharing!

Check Manila Hotel Deals