TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 528,209 travelers just like you!

OhSoApropos

Name: Matthew
Join Date: July 23, 2011
Contributions: OhSoApropos has written about 3 places, shared 22 photos, left 20 comments, and smiled 25 times.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English and conversational Spanish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Spending time in a refugee camp in Venezuela following tragic mudslides. The experience changed my perspective of life at a pivotal age.
Profile
Once you've experienced a taste of the World, there is little other food that can satisfy your soul. Looking for others who feel a similar hunger. Let's eat! :)
SuperShan1015 says:
I am visiting some friends in New Orleans (I used to live there) and we plan on taking a little side trip to Perdido Key. Those are my tentative dates as of now; we are finalizing the details in the next few days.
Posted on: Aug 01, 2011
Dessy81 says:
Thanks..:)
Posted on: Jul 31, 2011
williamsworld says:
Welcome to the most exciting travel spot on line, even if I am a little late. I am sure you will enjoy all the stories, photos and adventures. Take some time to share yours. Enjoy traveling the world at the click of a mouse. Have a big Texas-sized smile on me.

Cheers, Britt
Posted on: Jul 30, 2011

OhSoApropos's Travel Reviews

Very cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Pensacola Beach, Florida, USA
Fort Pickens is part of the Gulf Islands National Seashore and is located on the west side of Pe…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Newark, New Jersey, USA
Leading up to our recent visit to NYC, we were looking for a hotel and were discouraged (as alwa…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
I had the luxury of staying here on the 4th of July. Its proximity to the Benjamin Franklin Park…