Offspray Leisure Co. Ltd

43/87 Chalong Plaza, Phuket, Thailand

Offspray Leisure Co. Ltd Phuket Reviews

silveryz silveryz
Diving with Offspray Leisure Jan 03, 2011
From the first point of contact with Giles until the end of our day trip, it was simply perfect. Giles was very helpful and quick in responding to my initial inquiry emails.

We got picked up from our hotel and was brought to the jetty. It was a gloomy day and the sea looked a little rough. Vincent who was our dive master for the day offered us some motion sickness pill. Better be safe than sorry!!

When we got up to the boat, we realized that all our gears have been nicely setup underneath our seat and off we went to Phi Phi Islands. En route we were given a very clear and precise briefing of the dives we were gonna do. Upon arrival at the dive sites, Vincent helped us into our gears, did a buddy check and into the water we went. The dive sites were great!! The gourmet lunch was as promised and we were very happy with the spread.

The entire trip was very pleasant and is so much better than any of the other day trips I've previously went on in Phuket. I will definitely be diving with Offspray again if I make it back to Phuket.

Check Phuket Hotel Deals