Odyssee Globetrotter Hostel

Odyssee Globetrotter Hostel Rates and Deals

Odyssee Globetrotter Hostel Berlin Reviews

merietje007 merietje…
A safe haven in Berlin May 30, 2010
I stayed in the Odyssee Globetrotter Hostel for 2 times now. Second time it was a friend who made the bookings so it was a surprise that it was the same hostel as the first time - but no matter, because I like this hostel a lot. I went one time in summer and one time in winter, and both periods are lovely.

The hostel is not far from the tube stop so it's easy to get to the city centre.

People over there are really friendly, we also made few friends over there so it only leaves me with good memories.
Travelbuddys Travelbu…
Fine Hostel Jan 29, 2009
We stayed for 2 nights in this fine hostel, it is one of the best hostels we stayed in in Europe. Price is average and you can have a good european breakfest for about 3,- Euro. The hostel is a 5 minute walk to the nearest underground. The dorms are from private to 12 bed dorms. The rooms are clean and wel maintaint. If you like to stay there make sure you booked in advance.

Prices as shown on there website (jan 2009)

per room and night : winter

(01.11.->28.02.) summer

8-bed-dorm: 10,- € 13,50 €

bigdorm with cooking facilities: 10,- € 13,50 €
Frostbourne Frostbou…
Where the party's at ? Nov 10, 2008
This was a pretty nice place to stay. Rooms were very clean. and the staff were friendly and helpful. Bedsheets were provided and it was nicely located.

The reception was at the bar as you walk in the door so it was nice to be able to buy a drink 24 hours a day.

The decor was a little too Gothic and the rooms felt like I was in a Military camp.

The breakfast was good, that was an extra 3 euros.

I might stay here again, I was there and there was a group of people that kept on partying everynight so for me it got a little noisy.

Check Odyssee Globetrotter Hostel Rates and Deals