Odessa Hotels

Browse 9 Odessa, Ukraine hotel reviews for 117 Odessa hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$4 - $58

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Odessa

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Odessa Hotels and Deals

#1 of 117 hotels in Odessa
xandervanhoof says: "Hotel boutique Panorama De Luxe has 32 rooms, with view on Black sea and par..."
#2 of 117 hotels in Odessa
skydiver says: "I've stayed in many hostels all around the world but this has definitely been on..."
#3 of 117 hotels in Odessa
Biedjee says: "I booked the Hotel Cleopatra via the apartment booking agency at the Odessa trai..."
#4 of 117 hotels in Odessa
oriel says: "A clean modern hotel 8 floors above street level on the same street as the city..."
#5 of 117 hotels in Odessa
grubdunkman says: "I've stayed in this hotel for five times during my 2-3 days trips to Odessa. It ..."
$15
#6 of 117 hotels in Odessa
rulerk says: "Although I have never stayed in the Londonskaya myself, I have visited many frie..."
$32
#7 of 117 hotels in Odessa
geniussimpson says: "Nice Hotel in the main street of central Odessa - but in the quiet part of the s..."
$37
#8 of 117 hotels in Odessa
kumanika says: "Lermontovskiy is a not big hotel on a small quiet street. In my opinion the loca..."
$20
#9 of 117 hotels in Odessa
Paulo2010 says: "Hotel to avoid. has nothing to please apart from price Receptionists can bar..."
$12
#10 of 117 hotels in Odessa
Spartak Stadium and Odessa Opera and Ballet Theater are within easy driving distance of the Babushka Beach House. Odessa Interna...
Odessa