Octopus World Dahab Dive Center

Dahab, Egypt

Octopus World Dahab Dive Center Reviews

lilypad83 lilypad83
Nice crew and great dive instructors Feb 17, 2016
Octopus World Dahab is a PADI dive center on the middle of Dahab's beach promenade. The Crew are all very nice and the main dive instructor (Ashraf) is excellent!

I had reservations about diving because of an aweful test dive at a different location in Germany. A friend of mine had been here before though and recommended this place to me.

I'm glad I gave it another try in Dahab - the dive instructor knew exactly what to do to make the experience enjoyable and fun. After a test dive here I immediately started on my Open Water Diver certificate - with success.

Prices are average for being a PADI Dive Center.

The dive center is located near one of the top dive sites of the world - the blue hole. The short drive there was included in the "fun dive" price.

This area in Egypt is also (generally) an excellent place to dive - usually very clear water and great ocean wild life. We were here in February and with a wet suit the dive was still easily doable (water not too cold).

So, I recommend the area but especially diving with the crew of Octopus World Dahab!! :)

Check Dahab Hotel Deals