Ocho Seattle Reviews
Tapas that won't break the bank Apr 08, 2009
Ocho is a great little tapas bar with reasonable prices. It's located in a neighborhood called Ballard. I hear it gets crowded on weekends, but we went on a weeknight and were able to get a table right away. Here's what we tried:
- Sangria Roja (brandy, red wine, amontillado): tasty and potent
- Croquetas (with goat cheese and red pepper aioli): really flavorful
- Tortilla Española (egg, potato frittata with vegetables & cheese): bite-sized wonders
- La Carolina (blue cheese stuffed dates, wrapped in pancetta): I really enjoyed this and I don't really even like dates or blue cheese
Gambas al Ajillo (spicy garlic prawns): delicious
- Chorizo de la Mancha (spanish chorizo, fried potatoes, fried egg): so good and a sizeable portion
The food comes out quickly so it's easy to start off with a few items and order more if you want too. The size of the restaurant and the food portions make it a good place for a party of two to four people. Overall, I thought Ocho had great ambiance, decor, and food!
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!