Ocho Rios Hotels

Browse 23 Ocho Rios, Jamaica hotel reviews for 40 Ocho Rios hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$88 - $742

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Ocho Rios

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Ocho Rios Hotels and Deals

#1 of 40 hotels in Ocho Rios
JamaicaMeNutts says: "Traveling to Jamaica is one of the best vacations I have ever been on. Sandals ..."
$252
#2 of 40 hotels in Ocho Rios
seangee says: "The Riu Ocho Rios was my first experience staying at an all inclusive resort and..."
#3 of 40 hotels in Ocho Rios
vulindlela says: "I booked this place because of the cost. We got it in low season for about 70 ..."
#4 of 40 hotels in Ocho Rios
orangelemontwist says: "We were a little worried about staying in a 3 star hotel, but chose it for its l..."
#5 of 40 hotels in Ocho Rios
FreeSpiritMolly says: "I really enjoyed this hotel! It still to this day is one of my favorites. My par..."
$204
#6 of 40 hotels in Ocho Rios
DoctorDee says: "Couples Ochos Rios / Sans Souci is part of the popular adult couples only chain...."
$177
#7 of 40 hotels in Ocho Rios
gingerbatik says: "The hotel located at the main busy street with plenty of parking space for the h..."
$63
#8 of 40 hotels in Ocho Rios
haidgirl says: "This place definitely needs a deep clean and some paint!!! The room was rather d..."
#9 of 40 hotels in Ocho Rios
eddieo88 says: "My trip to RIU Ocho Rios was the worst vacation experience of my life. On 10 Jan..."
#10 of 40 hotels in Ocho Rios
Chokk says: "This was one of the worst places that I stayed in for a long time and on this Is..."
#11 of 40 hotels in Ocho Rios
letstravel09 says: "The resort is very well situated in the center of Ocho Rios, most restaurants an..."
Ocho Rios