Ocean's Ten

960 OCEAN DRIVE, Miami Beach, FL, USA
oceanstensobe.com - 305.604.1999
Ocean's Ten - That's what a $15 margarita looks like.
Ocean's Ten - Fresh made pasta: fettuccine alfredo with shrimp
Ocean's Ten - Fresh made pasta: fettuccine alfredo with shrimp

Ocean's Ten Miami Beach Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Fun but expensive Mar 10, 2012
I ate here in March 2012. As one walks up and down Ocean drive in South beach, you are constantly verbally tackled by the hostess as to if you'd like to eat here and there. Late at night (or early in the morning), however you refer to 1am, it's probably a little worst, but we ended up at Ocean's Ten because they had a live DJ, outdoor seating and a nice looking menu.

It took a while for our waitress to come. I ordered pasta and my friend ordered calamari. I wanted a drink off their menu, but none of them had prices. I asked the waitress how much a frozen margarita was and she told me it was $18! Woo-I figured I'd only be having one that night. She brought our drinks and that was the last time I saw her until we got the bill (and I had to flag her down for that, will expand on that later).

Someone else from the kitchen brought our food. For $25, my pasta with shrimp was huge. I ate half and saved the rest for lunch the next day. It was freshly made pasta; it wasn't sitting in some box or some shelf somewhere and it was really good. My frozen margarita was also realllllly good, not worth $18 though, but it did last a while and it was tasty, so I wasn't AS upset, but that remained my only one.

We wanted our check and I had to do the double-handed wave over my head to get her attention as she was walking in my direction, but not looking at our table. The bill politely came back with %18 gratuity added for our convenience. I frowned. If she had earned it, I would have given it without complaint. Instead, I flipped open the menu to see what their written policy was. As such, they add it to everyone's bill "for their convenience" and hope for 1 of several options: 1-you are too drunk to read it and you pay the bill as it. 2-you pay the bill, don't see tip was added and then add more tip. 3-give what they suggest cause it's too much to figure out. or 4-pay the tip cause Miami is full of ballers (local and visiting).

We went to the manager, easily had it removed once he inquired what the problem was and we tipped are waitress accordingly-no problem.

However, like a said, booming atmosphere, live DJ with small dance floor up front and they played a variety of music. Enjoy.
Fresh made pasta: fettuccine alfre…
That's what a $15 margarita looks …

Check Miami Beach Hotel Deals