Ocean Thai Cuisine

(760) 722-9779‎

Ocean Thai Cuisine Oceanside Reviews

HeatherHop HeatherH…
Awesome place. Jun 27, 2009
This is one of my favorite restaurants in North San Diego County. The location is one that a visitor to the area might never discover, as it is not in the "touristy" part of town. You will find it in a little alcove in the Barnes and Noble shopping center, next to a Ross and a Hawaiian food place.

I believe there is a second location on Mission Avenue, also in Oceanside. I have not been to this location, but if you are closer to Mission Ave. you can look online to find the address pretty easily.

The food here is excellent. I have tried many of the menu items and have never been disappointed. A few of my favorites include lemongrass soup, Panang Curry, Green Curry, Pad Thai, and their Thai Basil and Chili with Tofu.

The restaurant is very accommodating to people with different dietary needs. For instance, I am a vegetarian and they will make any dish for me with either tofu, or with just extra vegetables instead if I request it. If the dish included eggs, they always ask me if I want the eggs or not. Additionally, you can choose the level of spiciness you want for your meal. I like it spicy, but sometimes I get it milder when I am sharing with people. It's good either way.

It's a cute little place with a beautiful fish tank, and one wall with tons of little beautiful elephant sculptures. The service is always prompt and friendly.

They do dine-in, as well as take-out. Sometimes it's nice to do the takeout and have a delicious Thai feast at home.

We go here ALL the time, and have always had a wonderful experience. It is one of the places we always bring people to eat when they are visiting from out of town.

If you are a fan of Thai food, I would highly recommend it!

Check Oceanside Hotel Deals