Ocean Sky Resort Fort Lauderdale

Ocean Sky Resort Fort Lauderdale Rates and Deals

Ocean Sky Resort Fort Lauderdale Reviews

firenice048 firenice…
Not the place you want to be in south beach Oct 17, 2010
Well, firstly when I made my reservation, I asked for a smoking room. I get to the hotel and low and behold...it is a non smoking hotel. Making matters worse, We wanted a room that had a balcony...not one that we had to share with the whole row of neighbors...especially paying such a high price for the CHEAPEST ROOM. (which was very tiny and not updated. May I add they give you no shampoo or conditioner, they make you pay $10 for parking PER DAY! Even if you park across the street!!! Its crazy. As soon as this happened I was just crying all night because I was so upset I made my mom pay for this high price hotel and it was just shit. In the morning, my mother goes to take a shower and there was NO hot water. No complimentary breakfast or anything. Just pay pay pay and get shit back. We were so upset we checked out the next day and went to go stay at the Staybridge Suites in Plantation about 15 minutes away and though its not on the beach, each room has a kitchen, stove, microwave etc...and each morning breakfast buffet is complimentary. But I am telling you if I had stayed at the Ocean Sky Resort I would have had a miserable time.

Ocean Sky Resort Fort Lauderdale Overview

There are many things to do, see, and experience in the area surrounding this Fort Lauderdale accommodation. The working traveler will enjoy close proximity from the Ocean Sky Fort Lauderdale to the Broward County Convention Center, Nova Industrial Park, and the downtown commercial, financial, and government sectors of the city. The white sand beaches of the Atlantic are within a few minutes of the property, while the Las Amos Riverfront Entertainment District, Sawgrass Mills Mall, Dolphins Stadium, and the Bach Place Entertainment Complex are also just a short jaunt from the lobby doors. Public transportation options are numerous here, and the Ocean Sky Hotel Lauderdale is within 25 minutes of the airport.

Luxury guestrooms at the Ocean Sky Hotel Fort Lauderdale offer room service, climate control, Egyptian cottons, wireless Internet access, work spaces, satellite television, and valet laundry.

There is a enormous spa tub at the Ocean Sky Resort Fort Lauderdale, as well as a swimming pool, multiple dining and bar options, a business center, fully functional meeting and banquet facilities, and concierge service.

Ocean Sky Resort Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower