Ocean Seafood Buffet

23154 Valencia Boulevard, Valencia, CA, USA
(661) 476-5833
Ocean Seafood Buffet - My daughter and I halfway through the meal
Ocean Seafood Buffet - Don't touch my food!
Ocean Seafood Buffet - My first plate (second plate to follow)
Ocean Seafood Buffet - With my grandson in front of restaurant (taken last year)
Ocean Seafood Buffet - Enjoying our meal (last year)
Ocean Seafood Buffet - Ocean Seafood Buffet from the street

Ocean Seafood Buffet Valencia Reviews

Cho Cho
Great restaurant for big eaters Oct 09, 2015
This huge restaurant is located in the affluent neighborhood of Valencia in the city of Santa Clarita, California where my daughter and family live. Last year when I visited them we went there once, but I didn't write a review then. This September on another visit we went to eat there again, and this time I thought I would write a review.

On both occasions it was for lunch, and I was glad to find out that the price hasn't changed. It was still $9.99 per head for all you can eat for a wide variety of seafood and other dishes. There must be close to 100 different items including desserts. Water is free but if you want to order other soft drinks you have to pay extra, although you do get free refills. There's beer and wine available too.

Again, I went there with my daughter and her son. My grandson is a big eater, whereas my daughter is not, but I've noticed that whenever we go to these all you can eat places she can really stuff herself. This time it was no different, and she wiped out plate after plate!

Obviously, we couldn't try all the dishes, and chose only the ones we liked and thought would be tasty. I even had to pass the Japanese sushi although they looked good. For dessert I had some fruits (there were different kinds) and a bit of ice cream. The latter was somewhat disappointing but hey, I'm not going to complain, where else can you get all this for only $9.99? I remember, 6 or 7 years ago in Europe, a buffet lunch of not even this much quantity cost at least 15 euros!

Although it's a serve yourself restaurant there are several waiters to fill your water glass and to clear the used plates. As in most buffet places, one usually takes a new plate for second or third helpings. Normally, this place is crowded with lunch time customers but as mentioned earlier, it is a big restaurant and you can always find seating. It is also clean and comfortable.

Ocean Seafood Buffet is open seven days a week, but the $9.99 lunch special is available only from Monday to Friday at 11am - 3:30 pm. If you want to go for dinner, it's $14.99 on weekdays and $15.99 on weekends.
Ocean Seafood Buffet from the stre…
With my grandson in front of resta…
Enjoying our meal (last year)
My first plate (second plate to fo…
Cho says:
Em, the seafood was good, and so were most of the other food items.
Cho says:
Brian, yes the food was good and you get to choose what you want from a very wide selection.
EmEm says:
I would choose to try seafood in this restaurant too.

Check Valencia Hotel Deals