Ocean Queen Resort

Check Pelabuhan Ratu Hotel Deals

Ocean Queen Resort Pelabuhan Ratu Reviews

joenatravels joenatra…
Ocean Queen Resort Sep 11, 2011
We stayed in a bungalow that has its own cabana at the beach. There is an assigned houseboy who cleans up the bungalow twice a day, runs errand, cooks and does barbecue. There is a pool that is often filled with kids before 8am; whose shrieks and voices could be heard from our place, thanks to its paper thin wall. The beach is not suitable for swimming due to giant waves. Playing with the waves is not also fun as big stones that go with the waves could hurt your feet real bad. I had cuts all over my feet during my 3-day stay there. What I enjoyed doing here is sunbathing as the beach is so serene and relaxing. Also the massage at the cabana is just excellent.

I would definitely go back despite its distance from Jakarta and of course the horrendous traffic.
dancarpenter dancarpe…
Amazing place right on the beac, reasonably priced, helpful staff, lots of facilities Jun 06, 2010
After being on a surf trip for a few months it was nice to get some luxury. We stayed in a fully self contained AC bungalow with a fully equipt kitchen, our own cabana on the beach, our own bbq, and our own private house servant. The drinks at the bar were cheap, the restaurant food was tasty, and the hotel activities plentiful (croquet, volleyball, table tennis, boules, and table football were some of the activities we did). Another place I'll be coming back to next year.

Check Pelabuhan Ratu Hotel Deals