Ocean Drive Vilas

Check Hollywood Hotel Deals

Ocean Drive Vilas Hollywood Reviews

andrejav andrejav
Ocean Drive Vilas Feb 07, 2018
Ocean Drive Vilas were a bit of the nice surprise. I was expecting much worse for the price we paid and we got a place in the heart of Hollywood beach. The biggest issue in the area is parking, but Vilas have their own parking that they charge you for extra 10$. It is a bit sneaky thing to do, but you can’t fight it.

Place is run by the Russians and most of the people staying around here are Slavic foreigners. It is interesting to see different social norms and how everyone is always outside of the apartments chilling, talking and being loud heheh Reception does not work all the time, so if you are leaving earlier, they just ask you to drop your keys in the dropbox. Lady working there is not on the pleasant side of the mood, but she gave me all I need which is the key… At the reception they have some coffee if you are in the need.

Our apartment was small but very nicely made with everything that you need in very limited space but somehow spacious. Bathroom is fantastic, with this small tiles in black and white, good idea for my own bathroom… Really perfect in every way. The nice thing about the location is that Hollywood boardwalk is just some 100m away and you can easily enjoy all the hustle and bustle of the crowd and get some drinks and food on the way. Beach is just alright, serves the purpose. I liked this place, but it would be perfect for longer stays.

Check Hollywood Hotel Deals