Oberoi New Delhi

Oberoi New Delhi Rates and Deals

Oberoi New Delhi Reviews

jesa145 jesa145
Luxury at it's best Apr 29, 2013
Ok.. this was the first time I'm traveling and staying at a really fine hotel. I mean, I have stayed in some of the top hotels here in Malaysia but I sure as hell, didn't think that when I travel I'll have the opportunity. Ok! So what if I was accompanying a friend who was on a business trip and the hotel was paid for except the final 2 night we extended to stay back. Still, it was worth every penny.

Arriving at the airport in Delhi, we were greeted by the hotel's GRO (Guest Receiving Officer) who looked like he had stepped out of some Bollywood movie. Yea! He was really good looking! We are then taken to our waiting car and offered a cold towel and water and were informed that due to the heavy rain and traffic, the journey to the hotel will take about an hour. 25 minutes later after trying to look out the window in the darkness (we arrived at 9 p.m) and the rain, we arrive at this huge gate that's heavily guarded, making me think that I've traveled back in time to the days of the maharajas. Anyways, inside the hotel, checking in was rather swift and we were shown to our rooms by the girl behind the desk who also introduced us to the services available at the hotel. Well trained!

Alone in our room, we checked out the bed first and the options of pillows available. Breakfast the following 4 mornings consists of different types of Indian breakfast. To even out our gluttony, we drank the blend of 'detox' juice available. The managers and staff of ThreeSixty (hotel coffee house) knew us by morning 3 and in fact knew our love for Indian food that they were always ready with the menu and a suggestion for us to try.

I got a local sim card at the hotel that costed a lot more than what i would have paid for Vodaphone at the airport so I wouldn't recommend that. Also, taxis are easily available at the hotel and they don't recommend you walking out to grab one, they'll call you one and if you are planning on sightseeing in comfort, you can even hire the taxi for the day, but I'll keep that for my travel review later.

I'll go back and stay there again if i won the lottery or if I get invited on another business trip. The transport back to the airport was luxurious too and it's something that we wouldn't forget.
The Bathroom
Loved the home blend toiletries
Our room
This is breakfast 1
jesa145 says:
Hahahah Wanda... I'll remember to introduce you to my friend ;-) hugs
Posted on: Nov 30, 2013
wandafromtexas says:
Great writeup..and Btw: if you are unavailable to accompany your friend....HINT HINT!! I go there so much...would like to see what a even 3star place would feel like. On the SIMCARD! Indian ones are fantastic! and they don't outdate, good for about a yr. Mine works better here in Belton Texas than my T-Mobile USA cellphone! better signal..and I use it all over the world for emergency texts and calls...costs a little , but great backup. LET YOUR FRIEND KNOW I'M AVAILABLE!! kidding...noooooooo ...not kidding!
Posted on: Nov 28, 2013
Chokk says:
I will have to remember this one
Posted on: Apr 29, 2013

Oberoi New Delhi Overview

This accommodation in New Delhi overlooks an 18-hole golf course and is situated within three kilometers of the Delhi Zoo. Attractions also located near the Oberoi Hotel New Delhi include Connaught Place, the international trade fair and Pragati Maidan. In addition, there is a variety of restaurants and shops nearby. Indira Gandhi International Airport is located just a short drive from the Oberoi Hotel New Delhi. Public transportation is available within the local area, making it easy for guests to explore the surrounding vicinity.

Each of the 300 rooms at the Oberoi Hotel New Delhi hotel offers mini-bars, dataports, satellite television, in-room safes, work desks and personalized butler service 24 hours per day.

The Oberoi Hotel New Delhi boasts an impressive variety of amenities to make the stay of guests comfortable, including five restaurants, two bars, a shopping arcade and beauty parlor. There is also an open-air pool and fitness center located on the hotel property for the convenience of guests.

Oberoi Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes