Oberża pod Dzwonkiem

Oberża pod Dzwonkiem - One of my many vodkas

Oberża pod Dzwonkiem Poznan Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice food and friendly service May 09, 2013
Restaurant Oberza Pod Dzwonkiem is located only 200 meter from the central square of Poznan. The restaurant looks like a cowboy bar but don’t let that scare you away because well inside you are in a nice and very friendly family driven restaurant. I was there with my friend Jacob and we started with a beer and a shot of vodka while we studied the menu. I wanted something local so I ended up with a herring salad that tasted great but also demanded another vodka. The salad was quite large, which actually resulted that I didn’t eat everything of my main course that was a nice streak with vegetables and some local dumpling kind of potato that was way to heavy for me.

I had actually planed to stop there but the dessert that some other guests had looked very tempting, so I decided to go all in. The desert was a raspberry sauce and ice cream and it was the closest I came to heaven that day. During the dinner I followed the polish tradition of having vodka during my entire meal. It was a nice restaurant and the service was really friendly and service minded.
My Herring salad
A couple beers
My main dish
The raspberry desert
Chokk says:
CJ it is on my list after our talks in Bangkok - a review will be coming up soon ;)
Posted on: May 19, 2013
ccjbeachbum says:
your in stockholm -check out the pecilan its great for swedish meatballs
Posted on: May 18, 2013