Oasis hostel

Check Mendoza Hotel Deals

Oasis hostel Mendoza Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Worked perfectly for me Aug 13, 2009
This might not be the best hostel ever, but it certainly worked for me. I was looking for a nice hostel suited for a middle-aged man like myself. I'm not so much into teenagers/party hostels, so Oasis looked like a good choice, and it did work great.

The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. They helped me out organizing my tours and with all other personal needs. I rented a private room, so it's not very big, but it's good enough for me. The hostel is very nice and clean, and well equiped (washing mashine, nice kitchen and a big patio).

The only small drawback is that the hostel is not right in downtown Mendoza, but about a 10 min walk off. That didn't bother me too much, especially since there is nothing to see in Mendoza downtown. Also, this is not a youth/party hostel, but this doesn't mean it's not fun. If that is what you are looking for, this hostel is not for you, but if you want a nice, clean hostel with friendly staff then this is a good choice for you.
montecarlostar says:
Thanks man! And yeah, do consider this hostel if you go to Mendoza. It's a great place.
Posted on: Aug 19, 2009
world-traveller123 says:
Good review, will consider when if i get to Mendoza.
Posted on: Aug 18, 2009