Oasis Palms

Check Nadi Hotel Deals

Oasis Palms Nadi Reviews

Bluenose Bluenose
Simply the best Mar 30, 2016
I arrived here by free shuttle bus without any prior research and expecting a dorm bed in a backpackers. When I arrived I was amazed, the pool and Japanese restaurant both visible from an open air reception area were very good. The bar also looked welcoming. I was taken to my dorm, a four bed room and no bunk beds. On the crisp sheets were laid 2 towels and a set of toiletries. The bed was comfortable, the room air conditioned and the bathroom and shower was immaculate. I took no pictures I was too busy taking in the surroundings but here is the website http://www.oasispalmshotel.com/?gclid=CKniuOjzi8wCFckV0wods14GWQ I did try out the Japanese restaurant and the food was really good.

In the morning there was a continental buffet breakfast with good filter coffee. Finally there was another free shuttle bus back to the airport after I had spent most of the day in and around the pool on the free sun loungers availing myself of the free wifi. The bar staff kept me lubricated with a friendly and prompt waiter service. I really don't know how they do this for the money they charged me.

Check Nadi Hotel Deals